Skip to content

This is a "no win" situation for us....

The Browns Board
21 14 545
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Going to the playoffs is a win regardless of how it happens.?

    Especially after we were screwed out an easy win over the Jets who normally would not have been within 10 points of us had we had any of our normal WRs.

    Yeah, and 10 years ago when the Browns got screwed out of a playoff spot  because the  Colts rested most of their starters. 

    Speaking of- teams that are locked into a playoff spot will probably rest their starters like the Steelers. I doubt Mahomes will play more than a couple of series, if at all. Be interesting to see how the  Bills will play it against the  Dolphins.  

    @hoorta said:

    Speaking of- teams that are locked into a playoff spot will probably rest their starters like the Steelers. I doubt Mahomes will play more than a couple of series, if at all. Be interesting to see how the  Bills will play it against the  Dolphins. 

    KC's is the most interesting decision.

    If they rest starters this week, then with the 1st-round bye they won't see any live-game action for two weeks. Teams have had issues simply coming off a bye going into the playoffs.

    I think I'd give the any starters who are healthy a couple series.