There is a real chance DA wins this competition.
-
all DA had to do was not throw picks, and we coulda been great. every time the pressure was on he folded like a cheap suit. ravens, cinci, pitt. the list goes on. he lost those games with poor QB play. he doesn't have the mental fortitude to deal with pressure situations, he will never get to the superbowl, and never win it because he isn't a winner. we know he isn't a winner, so we should move on. if we find quinn isn't a winner, we continue moving. sticking with a supbar QB that can't handle pressue just cause your afraid of the unknown is not smart.
shit, he couldn't even handle the pressure in the inner squad scrimmage. I was there, he played like trash. and he had all the good reciviers and Oline on his team. when the stakes are high, DA doesn't show up. plain and simple
-
If we start DA this year along and jamal at runningback we will break all records for the worst offense EVER. I don't think I can take another game of DA incomplete to whoever, jamal for 2 yards, braylon drops a fastball over the middle and PUNT
-
10 - 5 in 2007 with the 30th rank defense with an organization that has made the playoffs once in 15 years, what a bad season. I know it was against an easy schedule, which I am sure that the Browns have not ever had before. I have to admit that DA was lucky that the year he took over was the one year where BE decided to catch the ball and the only year when there was an easy schedule.
3 - 5 last year with a concussion(if BQs injury matters then so does DA's since he could not practice for two weeks and had light sensativity until the day before game), 1 receiver from the previous year (who dropped several key passes), a under performing OL and against 3 of the best teams in the AFC to start the season.
With all of that it is his fault the Browns lost but not his credit when they won. They won because of circus catches and I seem to recall a bunch of people saying a genius OC. But the losses? All on DA.
As far as BQ goes. He has mirrored DA IN GAMES (not practice) when you look at the production he has had. After 3 starts he has done basically the same as DA. You all seem to think that he can grow with experiance, and maybe he can. But he is only ONE year younger than DA and last season was crappy regardless of who was QBing.
I think whoever starts is just holding the spot for next years number one pick. I do find it funny and actually backs up something that Lum said last year. That is that if DA is the QB then the Browns losing is unacceptable, but if it is BQ starting then it is ok because it will give him a chance to grow into the franchise QB that he is. As far as that goes, what has he done in the NFL that makes you think he is going to be better than average at best.
But we will see, starting tonite.
-
10 - 5 in 2007 with the 30th rank defense with an organization that has made the playoffs once in 15 years, what a bad season. I know it was against an easy schedule, which I am sure that the Browns have not ever had before. I have to admit that DA was lucky that the year he took over was the one year where BE decided to catch the ball and the only year when there was an easy schedule.
3 - 5 last year with a concussion(if BQs injury matters then so does DA's since he could not practice for two weeks and had light sensativity until the day before game), 1 receiver from the previous year (who dropped several key passes), a under performing OL and against 3 of the best teams in the AFC to start the season.
With all of that it is his fault the Browns lost but not his credit when they won. They won because of circus catches and I seem to recall a bunch of people saying a genius OC. But the losses? All on DA.
As far as BQ goes. He has mirrored DA IN GAMES (not practice) when you look at the production he has had. After 3 starts he has done basically the same as DA. You all seem to think that he can grow with experiance, and maybe he can. But he is only ONE year younger than DA and last season was crappy regardless of who was QBing.
I think whoever starts is just holding the spot for next years number one pick. I do find it funny and actually backs up something that Lum said last year. That is that if DA is the QB then the Browns losing is unacceptable, but if it is BQ starting then it is ok because it will give him a chance to grow into the franchise QB that he is. As far as that goes, what has he done in the NFL that makes you think he is going to be better than average at best.
But we will see, starting tonite.
and had light sensativity until the day before game
Not that I think a concussion isn't a major injury, but where oh where is Lumbergh when you need him?
"Light sensitivity?" That's an excuse??
why didn't you just post this in one of the other MANY threads? goodness.
Sorry. I'll consider taking your advice the next time I start up a new thread.
...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login