Stefanski tests positive.
-
My gosh, you act more and more like Ghoolie or worst all the time.
No...actually....YOU are more like Ghoolie or worst ALL the time. You drivel on and on and on nonsensically....and bore everyone.
1. I will absolutely guarantee I don't want anyone to have to go through it. All you want to call it is perverse, without thinking of those consequences. Again, over a football game. And one that you have NEVER had a single stake in as anything except a fan.
Not only are you boring, you are humorless. Clearly I don't want anyone else to have it....and you are incapable of discerning that was a jest. You must have some Ben Stein genes in you.
2. You obviously do now have a part of you that is in fact a troll. Because you don't even care what you have said in the past. You, along with many others have spoke of how the league wants to screw the Browns. My point was, you think that the league had all the time to sit around and think of that, but don't discuss how to operate during a pandemic.
No....the only people I troll is you at this point. And occasionally Vag.....but that is even less these days.
3. Yes genius, I have as much evidence as you do lack of evidence that it was discussed. But I will even let you have you thoughts that 2 weeks or so ago when you brought it up that it was the 1st thought of doing it.
So...I take this as an admission that you are as delusional as I am. (not that I didn't already know that.
Despite the fact that other sports did it MONTHS before you suggested it, and that I even saw it weeks ago being discussed about this situation all over TV.
As for the 1st point, yes it is delusional for you to think that it wasn't even discussed in some manner. Even if it was something very informal. But that isn't the point of it.
I don't know that I ever claimed that they didn't discuss it. I said they didn't make any contingency plans.
It is incredibly dumb, stupid, asinine, whatever word you want to use for you to want evidence of a conversation between parties that I am not a part of.
Ditto...which is exactly what you expect of me.
Again most of this has nothing to do with some perceived rivalry you think you have with me.
I have no rivalry with you. Never thought I did. But the way you seem to obsess on my posts...you apparently think there is something there.
In this post, your little Gipper persona has displayed that HE is a disgusting person, and all over a football game. And instead of like most times when you try to spin it or even the better way and say you just took it too far , you dug in and justified feeling that way by saying others do too.
Well, again, this is another case of where you should see if your health insurance would cover a humor transplant for you. Or maybe you can see if Radio Shack can sell you a troll monitor.(yes, I am well aware that Radio Shack is defunct...but, are you?)
Spin, spin, spin.
Everyone here seems to agree with me that you do in fact act like Ghoolie, except for the fact that he didn't appear to believe his own crap.
And no, I have nothing with you. I just like making people who want to think they are superior look dumb. And you do it every time.
And it is actually hilarious to me (I wonder how with no sense of humor) that you specifically got called out recently and you promptly STFU.
And again you have proven my point for me. Maybe 1st time (even though there was no evidence of it) you could have been joking. Not something I would think most would find funny, but hey people sometimes have dark sense of humor. But instead of even saying that the 2nd time, you dug deeper, and accused Everyone else here of it as well.
Now as for your other parts, you absolutely alluded to not wanting to admit they even had the conversation.
And I don't give one damn if you find me boring. Most everyone here respects me and what I have to say. I don't need to turn to typical deflecting techniques to try and prove a point/opinion.
Now running along with your superfluous flummery, you got some trivia questions to look up, that you couldn't answer without the key, but use to try to prove how smart you are.
-
Spin, spin, spin.
Everyone here seems to agree with me that you do in fact act like Ghoolie, except for the fact that he didn't appear to believe his own crap.
And no, I have nothing with you. I just like making people who want to think they are superior look dumb. And you do it every time.
And it is actually hilarious to me (I wonder how with no sense of humor) that you specifically got called out recently and you promptly STFU.
And again you have proven my point for me. Maybe 1st time (even though there was no evidence of it) you could have been joking. Not something I would think most would find funny, but hey people sometimes have dark sense of humor. But instead of even saying that the 2nd time, you dug deeper, and accused Everyone else here of it as well.
Now as for your other parts, you absolutely alluded to not wanting to admit they even had the conversation.
And I don't give one damn if you find me boring. Most everyone here respects me and what I have to say. I don't need to turn to typical deflecting techniques to try and prove a point/opinion.
Now running along with your superfluous flummery, you got some trivia questions to look up, that you couldn't answer without the key, but use to try to prove how smart you are.
Spin, spin, spin.
Everyone here seems to agree with me that you do in fact act like Ghoolie, except for the fact that he didn't appear to believe his own crap.
And no, I have nothing with you. I just like making people who want to think they are superior look dumb. And you do it every time.
And it is actually hilarious to me (I wonder how with no sense of humor) that you specifically got called out recently and you promptly STFU.
And again you have proven my point for me. Maybe 1st time (even though there was no evidence of it) you could have been joking. Not something I would think most would find funny, but hey people sometimes have dark sense of humor. But instead of even saying that the 2nd time, you dug deeper, and accused Everyone else here of it as well.
Now as for your other parts, you absolutely alluded to not wanting to admit they even had the conversation.
And I don't give one damn if you find me boring. Most everyone here respects me and what I have to say. I don't need to turn to typical deflecting techniques to try and prove a point/opinion.
Now running along with your superfluous flummery, you got some trivia questions to look up, that you couldn't answer without the key, but use to try to prove how smart you are.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-
let's do some covid fuzzy math?
1-2-21(week 17) CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Browns announced Saturday afternoon that offensive line coach Bill Callahan and his assistant OL coach Scott Peters will sit out Sunday’s game vs. the Steelers because of COVID-19 protocols.
Earlier in the morning, the Browns announced that a second assistant coach had tested positive for the virus, and one of the aforementioned has. The other is a close contact. Callahan and Peters join receivers coach and passing game coordinator Chad O’Shea, who tested positive Wednesday and was ruled out for Sunday’s almost must-win game against the Steelers.
Wildcard at Pitt. Next---
Any players or coaches classified as high-risk close contacts for exposure as recently as Monday would be eligible to participate in Sunday’s game. For exposure to the virus Monday, the quarantine would run Tuesday through Saturday. In that case, those players or coaches could not travel Saturday with the team, but the Browns could arrange for private travel for the short trip to Pittsburgh.
Any chance we could get Bill Callahan back for Sunday night?
TE Coach Chad O'Shea should make it to Wildcard game? Edit--read he returned today to practice
Any possible player returns besides D. Ward ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login