Skip to content

The rivalry is back baby.

The Browns Board
64 22 1.5k
  • The thing with JuJu is that I think that WR room is loaded.

    I wouldn't pay a huge contract when I have Johnson, Claypool and Washington and other more glaring concerns in other corps of the team. I don't know the salary cap situation of the Steelers though. 

    @nero said:

    The thing with JuJu is that I think that WR room is loaded.

    I wouldn't pay a huge contract when I have Johnson, Claypool and Washington and other more glaring concerns in other corps of the team. I don't know the salary cap situation of the Steelers though. 

    They are in salary cap hell...i dont know how they even field a full rostered team( ha) Iread they were already 31 million over,,they have like 20 free agents..3 players take up 72 million in space....Steelers not being run as great as everyone hypes them up to be. how many playoff games have they won in the last 10 years?

  • @nero said:

    The thing with JuJu is that I think that WR room is loaded.

    I wouldn't pay a huge contract when I have Johnson, Claypool and Washington and other more glaring concerns in other corps of the team. I don't know the salary cap situation of the Steelers though. 

    They are in salary cap hell...i dont know how they even field a full rostered team( ha) Iread they were already 31 million over,,they have like 20 free agents..3 players take up 72 million in space....Steelers not being run as great as everyone hypes them up to be. how many playoff games have they won in the last 10 years?

    @footbalfan1962 said:

    They are in salary cap hell...i dont know how they even field a full rostered team( ha) Iread they were already 31 million over,,they have like 20 free agents..3 players take up 72 million in space....Steelers not being run as great as everyone hypes them up to be. how many playoff games have they won in the last 10 years?

    Since the 2011 they are 3-6 in the playoffs. 

  • The Browns and the Steelers have always been a rivalry, its just that the Steelers have had the best of the Browns in the winner column. Yes its been a lopsided recorded since the 1999 return, but win or lose, its always special when we meet eachother.  GO BROWNS.

  • The Browns and the Steelers have always been a rivalry, its just that the Steelers have had the best of the Browns in the winner column. Yes its been a lopsided recorded since the 1999 return, but win or lose, its always special when we meet eachother.  GO BROWNS.

    @brownsfaninpa said:

    The Browns and the Steelers have always been a rivalry, its just that the Steelers have had the best of the Browns in the winner column. Yes its been a lopsided recorded since the 1999 return, but win or lose, its always special when we meet eachother.  GO BROWNS.

    For us, yes... just hasn't been for them.

    Here's to flipping the script...