What we saw after Game 1
-
As I stated in another thread, I saw the same players of last year making the same mistakes this year...
I saw players thinking rather than reacting and playing football....
On the defense, which I'll somewhat give a pass since Rogers wasn't in there, I didn't see any intensity or attitude... I saw a very slow team...
Other than the hit by Francies, I saw passive tackels and missed tackels, nothing to write home about....
The offensive line, which I was pretty high on, is not playing as a unit and not creating the holes needed to support our running game... Mangini needs to pick the 7 guys (right, wrong or indifferent) and allow them to play together as a unit so they can jell...
This team needs an identity and they need it fast...
Peace
T.Dawg
-
After reading through this thread, I agree that Jason and Al really need their own thread. More of an "Ask the experts" type of deal. If you have a question, ask them. Mods could delete any Retarded posts. Keep it strictly to inteligent questions for these two. I am really enjoying the conversation. Learning a bit too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login