Skip to content

What I saw in preseason game one

The Browns Board
21 12 1.6k
  • I say go for it.

    Me too. 😉

    Anytime we crossed our 40 and had 4th and 2 or less....go for it unless protecting a lead.

    Anytime you cross the 50, it becomes 3 yards.

    Teams give up a offensive play way too often IMO.

    If you don't think you can make 2 yards more often than not, you must not think much of your teams players.

    T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
    #21

    @ballpeen said:

    Me too. 😉

    Anytime we crossed our 40 and had 4th and 2 or less....go for it unless protecting a lead.

    Anytime you cross the 50, it becomes 3 yards.

    Teams give up a offensive play way too often IMO.

    If you don't think you can make 2 yards more often than not, you must not think much of your teams players.

    I strongly agree with this in principle, but would generally want to be in plus territory before going on those d/d's.