Skip to content

Thanks Tavern Heads !

The Browns Board
34 10 861
  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #1

    image.png.b7acc6d36cf5d8fa4924aad124872a6e.png

    Sorry. I had to share it. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #2

    Wanted to take a moment to thank Tour2ma for his time/funding & a well run Tavern gameday experience.. ? Job well done kind Sir..

    To all the fine folks that came thru the Tavern doors? Thanks to you too! It made a special season even more special sharing our gameday thoughts..

     Jan. 2021 & we all came out of the Tavern Covid free ?...  Cheers! ? To getting 3 playoff games better next Season.. Go Browns ! !

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    All the dude ever does is whine... if the Browns are doing well, he's nowhere to be found, the second something goes wrong, "Falcon17 joined the chat" appears. 

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #4

    woof woof

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Good job tour and the weekly motley crew that joined in to root on our Cleveland BROWNS.

    See you all again soon.

    GO BROWNS 2021 !

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #6

    It's always a pleasure. Too bad I have a 2min delay but I always try to read everything in between drives. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #7

    Yeah. That's why it's hilarious. I picture him going back to the chat angry, willing to start a rant and then gets the fastest kick ever. 

    No soup for you. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #8

    Thanks, guys...

    I left after Baker's INT to focus on the game...

    ... then KC missed that chip shot FG... so I said I'd better stay out a while...

    ... then we drove down and put up 7 converting two 4th-downs in the process... so I said I'm not going in the rest of the game...

    ... then... oh, well...

    Now I'm beginning to believe all this superstition stuff is BULLSHIT!

    Except of course for The Shrine... clearly it just need more mass... 😉

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #9

    ah fuck i ban the fuck out of people on youtube  who cares

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #10

    wednesday is gonna be fun

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I was in no mood...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I was hoping if I watched the second half not on the Tavern our luck would change...

    Almost. 

  • I was hoping if I watched the second half not on the Tavern our luck would change...

    Almost. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was hoping if I watched the second half not on the Tavern our luck would change...

    Almost. 

    Tour did the same!!! LOL. He left and soon after Butker missed the FG. decided to stay out of it. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I was hoping if I watched the second half not on the Tavern our luck would change...

    Almost. 

    Tour did the same!!! LOL. He left and soon after Butker missed the FG. decided to stay out of it. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nero said:

    Tour did the same!!! LOL. He left and soon after Butker missed the FG. decided to stay out of it. 

    Well I left right before the half because I was making noodles for a pot roast we were going to eat at halftime, then I just figured I'd try to go sans Tavern to see if the luck got changed. Then the second half started, and I had to shit. I mean I really, really had to drop brown bombs. I missed Baker's interception. ?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #15

    That was a ray of sunshine for sure! 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I was hoping if I watched the second half not on the Tavern our luck would change...

    Almost. 

    Tour did the same!!! LOL. He left and soon after Butker missed the FG. decided to stay out of it. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @nero said:

    Tour did the same!!! LOL. He left and soon after Butker missed the FG. decided to stay out of it. 

    Earlier... right after Baker threw the pick...

    ... but then there is that Transatlantic lag...

  • Thanks, guys...

    I left after Baker's INT to focus on the game...

    ... then KC missed that chip shot FG... so I said I'd better stay out a while...

    ... then we drove down and put up 7 converting two 4th-downs in the process... so I said I'm not going in the rest of the game...

    ... then... oh, well...

    Now I'm beginning to believe all this superstition stuff is BULLSHIT!

    Except of course for The Shrine... clearly it just need more mass... 😉

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks, guys...

    Except of course for The Shrine... clearly it just need more mass... 😉

    Next year fake flowers...................they won't die on ya.?

  • Thanks, guys...

    I left after Baker's INT to focus on the game...

    ... then KC missed that chip shot FG... so I said I'd better stay out a while...

    ... then we drove down and put up 7 converting two 4th-downs in the process... so I said I'm not going in the rest of the game...

    ... then... oh, well...

    Now I'm beginning to believe all this superstition stuff is BULLSHIT!

    Except of course for The Shrine... clearly it just need more mass... 😉

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks, guys...

    I left after Baker's INT to focus on the game...

    ... then KC missed that chip shot FG... so I said I'd better stay out a while...

    ... then we drove down and put up 7 converting two 4th-downs in the process... so I said I'm not going in the rest of the game...

    ... then... oh, well...

    Now I'm beginning to believe all this superstition stuff is BULLSHIT!

    Except of course for The Shrine... clearly it just need more mass... 😉

    I love you guys- but I get so wrapped up into the game- no time to comment in real time. 

    I do have my Browns "Shrine" it's the Man Cave- with a lot of Browns memorabilia. One of these years guys- I just hope I'm still alive to witness it.... 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Thanks, guys...

    I left after Baker's INT to focus on the game...

    ... then KC missed that chip shot FG... so I said I'd better stay out a while...

    ... then we drove down and put up 7 converting two 4th-downs in the process... so I said I'm not going in the rest of the game...

    ... then... oh, well...

    Now I'm beginning to believe all this superstition stuff is BULLSHIT!

    Except of course for The Shrine... clearly it just need more mass... 😉

    I love you guys- but I get so wrapped up into the game- no time to comment in real time. 

    I do have my Browns "Shrine" it's the Man Cave- with a lot of Browns memorabilia. One of these years guys- I just hope I'm still alive to witness it.... 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @hoorta said:

    I just hope I'm still alive to witness it.... 

    Just remember...

    • Red for cardio...
    • White for pulmonary...

    And you'll make it.

    • Rose'? For the birds...
  • @hoorta said:

    I just hope I'm still alive to witness it.... 

    Just remember...

    • Red for cardio...
    • White for pulmonary...

    And you'll make it.

    • Rose'? For the birds...
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tour2ma said:

    Just remember...

    • Red for cardio...
    • White for pulmonary...

    And you'll make it.

    • Rose'? For the birds...

    I had both during the game- and it didn't help.  The 1977 Fonseca will have to wait until next year.  🙁   But plenty of the Taylor 10 year tawny about now? I feel much better about things.