Skip to content

Colin Cowherd: NFL should delay AFC title game until Mahomes is healthy

The Browns Board
31 21 621 1
  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #21

    One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

  • One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @vagitron said:

    One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

    You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show? 

    41 Sexy and Hot Joy Taylor Pictures - Bikini, Ass, Boobs -  SharenatorSharenator

  • https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/cowherd-nfl-should-delay-afc-title-game-for-mahomes

    The longtime talking head on Tuesday boldly claimed the league should suspend the AFC Championship Game between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs - to account for the uncertainty surrounding an injury suffered by superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @vambo said:

    https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/cowherd-nfl-should-delay-afc-title-game-for-mahomes

    The longtime talking head on Tuesday boldly claimed the league should suspend the AFC Championship Game between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs - to account for the uncertainty surrounding an injury suffered by superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes.

    Clickbait, par for Colon. 

    Tell me then that they shouldn't have delayed the Broncos game when they had ZERO QBs available, and had to play a wr as qb. 

  • @vagitron said:

    One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

    You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show? 

    41 Sexy and Hot Joy Taylor Pictures - Bikini, Ass, Boobs -  SharenatorSharenator

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show? 

    41 Sexy and Hot Joy Taylor Pictures - Bikini, Ass, Boobs -  SharenatorSharenator

    ^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show? 

    41 Sexy and Hot Joy Taylor Pictures - Bikini, Ass, Boobs -  SharenatorSharenator

    ^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @d-bone said:

    ^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.  

    Shes actually not too bad... She should get away from Colon and do her own kind of thing.. Outside of sports that is...

  • One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @vagitron said:

    One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

    He's a failed High School Athlete... I think this is where some of his stupidity comes from.. So He gets a charge out of belittling others...  Because He never become nothing more than an over bloated mouth piece...

  • One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @vagitron said:

    One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

    I thought the same about the desk. What is the point of making the guests look up facing a huge desk if not to make them feel you are superior. It's cringeworthy. 

  • @vagitron said:

    One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

    I thought the same about the desk. What is the point of making the guests look up facing a huge desk if not to make them feel you are superior. It's cringeworthy. 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @nero said:

    I thought the same about the desk. What is the point of making the guests look up facing a huge desk if not to make them feel you are superior. It's cringeworthy. 

    It's because he's a d-bag and I agree, it's very cringe. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show? 

    41 Sexy and Hot Joy Taylor Pictures - Bikini, Ass, Boobs -  SharenatorSharenator

    ^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @d-bone said:

    ^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.  

    That is Joy Taylor,  Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show.    And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports". 

  • @d-bone said:

    ^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.  

    That is Joy Taylor,  Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show.    And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports". 

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @the-gipper said:

    That is Joy Taylor,  Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show.    And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports". 

    And the sister of HOF Jason Taylor 

  • @the-gipper said:

    That is Joy Taylor,  Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show.    And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports". 

    And the sister of HOF Jason Taylor 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @gunz41 said:

    And the sister of HOF Jason Taylor 

    Really?   I had no clue about that.  Of course Jason Taylor and I are both Zips.