Kevin Stefanski- "Coach of the Year"
-
So did anyone here predict 11-5 and then winning the first playoff game?
I was only hoping he could beat my 6-10 prediction. Thank you Tinkerbell. Don't wake me up.?
So did anyone here predict 11-5 and then winning the first playoff game?
I was only hoping he could beat my 6-10 prediction. Thank you Tinkerbell. Don't wake me up.?
When I counted up wins and losses preseason on the schedule I came to 11-5 but since I am a Browns fan I tempered my expectations to 8-8. I'm glad stef is here to make it so I don't feel like I have to add at least 3 losses just because my team is the Browns.
-
-
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/kq2iVaTf4OOO
Valid until: Jan 24, 2021Its 22 minutes
-
Stefanski also takes the Pro Football Writers Coach of the Year Award:
The only other major award in this category now is the AP award.
-
Congrats Coach!
yes sir.....very well deserved....
-
So did anyone here predict 11-5 and then winning the first playoff game?
I was only hoping he could beat my 6-10 prediction. Thank you Tinkerbell. Don't wake me up.?
So did anyone here predict 11-5 and then winning the first playoff game?
I was only hoping he could beat my 6-10 prediction. Thank you Tinkerbell. Don't wake me up.?
I'll start posting the results of Dutch's Browns Questions starting Monday....
For once my Browns record prediction will be low!
-
So did anyone here predict 11-5 and then winning the first playoff game?
I was only hoping he could beat my 6-10 prediction. Thank you Tinkerbell. Don't wake me up.?
When I counted up wins and losses preseason on the schedule I came to 11-5 but since I am a Browns fan I tempered my expectations to 8-8. I'm glad stef is here to make it so I don't feel like I have to add at least 3 losses just because my team is the Browns.
When I counted up wins and losses preseason on the schedule I came to 11-5 but since I am a Browns fan I tempered my expectations to 8-8. I'm glad stef is here to make it so I don't feel like I have to add at least 3 losses just because my team is the Browns.
10-6 was my prediction (search on this forum, thread was closed by Zombo), I just had a good feeling about this season but didn't really care if we made the playoffs.
-
While I was driving home my hometown radio
950kjr Seattle had Mike holmgram do his weekly call for the station, guest caller was none other than Kevin stefanski.
Holmgram did 90% of the interview.
An absolute excellent experience driving home.
While I was driving home my hometown radio
950kjr Seattle had Mike holmgram do his weekly call for the station, guest caller was none other than Kevin stefanski.
Holmgram did 90% of the interview.
An absolute excellent experience driving home.
I hope Holmgren didn’t ask Stefanski for playoff tickets.
-
-
-
-
Couldn't really think of a better thread. Stumbled on this by accident, TBH.
I referenced Aaron Rogers when I said I wanted Bakers cadences and clock management to be similar.
This is a cadence clip from the first part of the 2020 season. Go back to previous years and you'll notice the difference in working with Van Pelt has made.
-
Couldn't really think of a better thread. Stumbled on this by accident, TBH.
I referenced Aaron Rogers when I said I wanted Bakers cadences and clock management to be similar.
This is a cadence clip from the first part of the 2020 season. Go back to previous years and you'll notice the difference in working with Van Pelt has made.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login