Pittsburgh Issues
-
Being a big OSU fan, I never thought he would be a good pro. And he hasn’t been so far
Let’s hope he continues to suck when he gets his chance in pittspuke
-
As much as I liked him at OSU, I wish him no success there. Of course, who knows if he will stick.
-
If Haskins doesn't put in the work? Then he's Matt Leinhart
If he does? He's a good starting QB.
So it's on him now being with a stable organization.
-
Yup...
He has a chance of being good, but I can't squint hard enough to see great.
He's going to be 3rd on our depth chart, there are people losing their minds over it because they don't understand the why. The why is it's risk free and if he's ANYTHING AT ALL he's a RFA after the one year and they can reposition themselves for a longer term deal. He's been pretty bad at the NFL level, the one stat steeler depot posted was he's 10-48 with passes over 20 yards. He needs to mature and a lot and if he does he has the talent but it's a big damn if. I'm happy about it because it's good depth but no one with a brain is holding out hope he's the heir apparent. I also thought Mason looked shockingly competent in the Browns game this year but it was also a shift in our offense. We put more speed on the field and essentially ran a crash formation for most of that game. As of now I just hope the Steelers bring in pep hamilton and give him the OC job and that they hire Fraley to be our line coach. We may lose our db coach tho AND matt canada if he doesn't get our OC job. Hue Jackson is also being interviewed and I'm alright with him at OC, just not HC where he was clearly pretty damn bad. (spamming all my steeler shit in here to spare you all more in other threads) ?
-
Yup...
He has a chance of being good, but I can't squint hard enough to see great.
He's going to be 3rd on our depth chart, there are people losing their minds over it because they don't understand the why. The why is it's risk free and if he's ANYTHING AT ALL he's a RFA after the one year and they can reposition themselves for a longer term deal. He's been pretty bad at the NFL level, the one stat steeler depot posted was he's 10-48 with passes over 20 yards. He needs to mature and a lot and if he does he has the talent but it's a big damn if. I'm happy about it because it's good depth but no one with a brain is holding out hope he's the heir apparent. I also thought Mason looked shockingly competent in the Browns game this year but it was also a shift in our offense. We put more speed on the field and essentially ran a crash formation for most of that game. As of now I just hope the Steelers bring in pep hamilton and give him the OC job and that they hire Fraley to be our line coach. We may lose our db coach tho AND matt canada if he doesn't get our OC job. Hue Jackson is also being interviewed and I'm alright with him at OC, just not HC where he was clearly pretty damn bad. (spamming all my steeler shit in here to spare you all more in other threads) ?
He's going to be 3rd on our depth chart, there are people losing their minds over it because they don't understand the why.
Who is losing their minds? No one here.
The why is it's risk free and if he's ANYTHING AT ALL he's a RFA after the one year and they can reposition themselves for a longer term deal.
Fair point. No risk, no biscuit.
He's been pretty bad at the NFL level, the one stat steeler depot posted was he's 10-48 with passes over 20 yards. He needs to mature and a lot and if he does he has the talent but it's a big damn if.
He does seemingly have talent, and he does need to mature..
I'm happy about it because it's good depth but no one with a brain is holding out hope he's the heir apparent. I also thought Mason looked shockingly competent in the Browns game this year but it was also a shift in our offense.
Competent? Sure. But that is about as far as you need to go with your praise.
We put more speed on the field and essentially ran a crash formation for most of that game.
Wait.....are you saying that your team has been holding back on putting in speed players at points in the year?
As of now I just hope the Steelers bring in pep hamilton and give him the OC job and that they hire Fraley to be our line coach. We may lose our db coach tho AND matt canada if he doesn't get our OC job. Hue Jackson is also being interviewed and I'm alright with him at OC, just not HC where he was clearly pretty damn bad. (spamming all my steeler shit in here to spare you all more in other threads) ?
Hue? alrighty then.

-
Yup...
He has a chance of being good, but I can't squint hard enough to see great.
He's going to be 3rd on our depth chart, there are people losing their minds over it because they don't understand the why. The why is it's risk free and if he's ANYTHING AT ALL he's a RFA after the one year and they can reposition themselves for a longer term deal. He's been pretty bad at the NFL level, the one stat steeler depot posted was he's 10-48 with passes over 20 yards. He needs to mature and a lot and if he does he has the talent but it's a big damn if. I'm happy about it because it's good depth but no one with a brain is holding out hope he's the heir apparent. I also thought Mason looked shockingly competent in the Browns game this year but it was also a shift in our offense. We put more speed on the field and essentially ran a crash formation for most of that game. As of now I just hope the Steelers bring in pep hamilton and give him the OC job and that they hire Fraley to be our line coach. We may lose our db coach tho AND matt canada if he doesn't get our OC job. Hue Jackson is also being interviewed and I'm alright with him at OC, just not HC where he was clearly pretty damn bad. (spamming all my steeler shit in here to spare you all more in other threads) ?
He's going to be 3rd on our depth chart, He's been pretty bad at the NFL level, the one stat steeler depot posted was he's 10-48 with passes over 20 yards. He needs to mature and a lot and if he does he has the talent but it's a big damn if. I'm happy about it because it's good
I also thought Mason looked shockingly competent in the Browns game this year
As of now I just hope the Steelers bring in pep hamilton and give him the OC job
Hue Jackson is also being interviewed and I'm alright with him at OC, just not HC where he was clearly pretty damn bad.
put your pot pipe down.... ?
-
Good luck maturing under the tutelage of a rapist
-
Good luck maturing under the tutelage of a rapist
He may not even be there.
-
Good luck maturing under the tutelage of a rapist
He may not even be there.
He may not even be there.
$40 million says he will
-
He may not even be there.
$40 million says he will
$40 million says he will
It is the 40 mill that says he may not....because no way do they want to pay a broken down old horse that kind of money. Unless he cuts that in at least half or more, they may just say "Sayonora".
-
$40 million says he will
It is the 40 mill that says he may not....because no way do they want to pay a broken down old horse that kind of money. Unless he cuts that in at least half or more, they may just say "Sayonora".
It is the 40 mill that says he may not....because no way do they want to pay a broken down old horse that kind of money. Unless he cuts that in at least half or more, they may just say "Sayonora".
Especially with the cap scaling back...
-
It’s REALLY REALLY REALLY complicated but from what I can comprehend, they are screwed if he stays or if they cut him
He could always retire and give up that money. WINK WINK WINK
-
Good luck maturing under the tutelage of a rapist
Lazy take, be better. I've lived in ohio now for off an on 15 years including college, do you know how much I've heard this? The only raping hes done is the raping of the Cleveland Browns. I'm glad Baker Mayfield finally took the wins mantle in your own fucking stadium. You need to be better, hell gipper who i have on ignore is better and he's TERRIBLE at insults.
-
Hell, they don't even know if Ben will be back.
He will be back and I highly doubt he's paid what he's owed. If he really wants guys like juju back he's going to need to sign an extension on a qualifying level with voidable years and bring his hit down. Tomlin is also doing these hires in the right way, bringing in a line coach before he hires an OC to make sure they jive and the candidates are pretty good. Fraley for the line and possibly pep hamilton at OC. Ben has already said he wants to be back so the only way he doesn't return is if the Steelers don't want him.
-
Hell, they don't even know if Ben will be back.
He will be back and I highly doubt he's paid what he's owed. If he really wants guys like juju back he's going to need to sign an extension on a qualifying level with voidable years and bring his hit down. Tomlin is also doing these hires in the right way, bringing in a line coach before he hires an OC to make sure they jive and the candidates are pretty good. Fraley for the line and possibly pep hamilton at OC. Ben has already said he wants to be back so the only way he doesn't return is if the Steelers don't want him.
Ben has already said he wants to be back so the only way he doesn't return is if the Steelers don't want him.
He's getting a little long in the tooth.?
️ His understudy played better against us the week before. Brees is going out the right way, just as he's starting to be a tad off he goes into the broadcast business where I think we will do very well. He will be announcing after the Superbowl most likely.
https://www.aol.com/drew-brees-reveals-plan-decision-035617386.html
-
Good luck maturing under the tutelage of a rapist
Lazy take, be better. I've lived in ohio now for off an on 15 years including college, do you know how much I've heard this? The only raping hes done is the raping of the Cleveland Browns. I'm glad Baker Mayfield finally took the wins mantle in your own fucking stadium. You need to be better, hell gipper who i have on ignore is better and he's TERRIBLE at insults.
Lazy take, be better. I've lived in ohio now for off an on 15 years including college, do you know how much I've heard this? The only raping hes done is the raping of the Cleveland Browns. I'm glad Baker Mayfield finally took the wins mantle in your own fucking stadium. You need to be better, hell gipper who i have on ignore is better and he's TERRIBLE at insults.
He has been accused of rape twice. And settled out of court with one of the victims. So, yes he’s a rapist. Why is that a lazy take?
-
Yup...
He has a chance of being good, but I can't squint hard enough to see great.
He's going to be 3rd on our depth chart, there are people losing their minds over it because they don't understand the why. The why is it's risk free and if he's ANYTHING AT ALL he's a RFA after the one year and they can reposition themselves for a longer term deal. He's been pretty bad at the NFL level, the one stat steeler depot posted was he's 10-48 with passes over 20 yards. He needs to mature and a lot and if he does he has the talent but it's a big damn if. I'm happy about it because it's good depth but no one with a brain is holding out hope he's the heir apparent. I also thought Mason looked shockingly competent in the Browns game this year but it was also a shift in our offense. We put more speed on the field and essentially ran a crash formation for most of that game. As of now I just hope the Steelers bring in pep hamilton and give him the OC job and that they hire Fraley to be our line coach. We may lose our db coach tho AND matt canada if he doesn't get our OC job. Hue Jackson is also being interviewed and I'm alright with him at OC, just not HC where he was clearly pretty damn bad. (spamming all my steeler shit in here to spare you all more in other threads) ?
He's going to be 3rd on our depth chart, there are people losing their minds over it because they don't understand the why. The why is it's risk free and if he's ANYTHING AT ALL he's a RFA after the one year and they can reposition themselves for a longer term deal. He's been pretty bad at the NFL level, the one stat steeler depot posted was he's 10-48 with passes over 20 yards. He needs to mature and a lot and if he does he has the talent but it's a big damn if. I'm happy about it because it's good depth but no one with a brain is holding out hope he's the heir apparent.
As of now I just hope the Steelers bring in pep hamilton and give him the OC job and that they hire Fraley to be our line coach. We may lose our db coach tho AND matt canada if he doesn't get our OC job. Hue Jackson is also being interviewed and I'm alright with him at OC, just not HC where he was clearly pretty damn bad. (spamming all my steeler shit in here to spare you all more in other threads) ?
Agree on your Haskins take. He has at minimum backup level skills.
And, yes, Hue was a good OC, but... you can't trust the man. He's an insecure backbiter. Tomlin needs, and I suspect likes, staff who will disagree vehemently as long as their stance is an honest one and can then walk away in harmony.
That's not Hue...
Hue will tell you what he thinks you want to hear and then harbor grudge after grudge until he can't help but grumble about you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login