Skip to content

Pittsburgh Issues

The Browns Board
168 27 6.1k 1
  • Also not going to pursue resigning:

    • Conner
    • JuJu
    • Dupree
  • Also not going to pursue resigning:

    • Conner
    • JuJu
    • Dupree

    @tour2ma said:

    Also not going to pursue resigning:

    • Conner
    • JuJu
    • Dupree

    They were never going to be able to pay Dupree. I think juju will get signed and I don’t think anyone in Pittsburgh expects or expected Connor to be retained with his injury history. Gotta keep one of Hilton or Sutton as well. My guess would be Sutton even tho Hilton is a beast. (He can’t play outside)

  • @tour2ma said:

    Also not going to pursue resigning:

    • Conner
    • JuJu
    • Dupree

    They were never going to be able to pay Dupree. I think juju will get signed and I don’t think anyone in Pittsburgh expects or expected Connor to be retained with his injury history. Gotta keep one of Hilton or Sutton as well. My guess would be Sutton even tho Hilton is a beast. (He can’t play outside)

    @vagitron said:

    They were never going to be able to pay Dupree. I think juju will get signed and I don’t think anyone in Pittsburgh expects or expected Connor to be retained with his injury history. Gotta keep one of Hilton or Sutton as well. My guess would be Sutton even tho Hilton is a beast. (He can’t play outside)

    Probably losing Alualu as well,  

  • Another  Pittsburgh Cap Casualty:  Steven Nelson DB:

    Michael David Smith
     
     

    Steven Nelson got his wish.

    Just moments after Nelson tweeted that he wanted the Steelers to stop holding him hostage, Nelson was released.

    The Steelers will clear $8.25 million off their salary cap by cutting Nelson, and it was unlikely any team wanted to trade for his contract, so his release is no surprise.

    Last year Nelson started 15 games at cornerback for the Steelers, and he’s likely to have multiple suitors in free agency, as there aren’t a lot of starting-caliber cornerbacks available.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Also not going to pursue resigning:

    • Conner
    • JuJu
    • Dupree

    They were never going to be able to pay Dupree. I think juju will get signed and I don’t think anyone in Pittsburgh expects or expected Connor to be retained with his injury history. Gotta keep one of Hilton or Sutton as well. My guess would be Sutton even tho Hilton is a beast. (He can’t play outside)

    @vagitron said:

    I think juju will get signed...

    ... and took less to do so.

  • @vagitron said:

    I think juju will get signed...

    ... and took less to do so.

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and took less to do so.

    And alualu is back. Made my day. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    ... and took less to do so.

    And alualu is back. Made my day. 

    @vagitron said:

    And alualu is back. Made my day. 

    That was an interesting twist... 

  • @vagitron said:

    And alualu is back. Made my day. 

    That was an interesting twist... 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That was an interesting twist... 

    Yea. He had a covid positive test and didn't fly to Florida. Dunbar our line coach convinced him in that time to come back AND he took less money. Dupree was never coming back because of his market driven price so excluding him alualu was far and away our biggest fa loss and was completely unexpected. Getting him back is enormous and opens the draft up more.