Free Agent Tracker
-
Clayborn released saves 3M.
Strange move as he’s worth 3M and we need depth on the Dline.
More to come obviously
Clayborn released saves 3M.
Strange move as he’s worth 3M and we need depth on the Dline.
It seems that when teams take a position of concern, and make it worse, it means that they're going to attack the position in a big way. - They've already tendered Porder Gustin, of diving interception fame.
-
I think the Browns already have an answer for our DE position. WE just don't yet know what it is, but we'll know soon enough.
Mike
-
March
3/9: Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.March
3/9: Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.
️ Broncos S Justin Simmons
️ Jets S Marcus Maye
️ WFT OG Brandon Scherff
️ Bucs WR Chris Godwin
️ Jags OT Cam Robinson
️ Giants DL Leonard Williams
️ Bears WR Allen Robinson
️ Panthers OT Taylor Moton
️ Saints S Marcus Williams
-
I hear that both Mitchell Schwartz and Kevin Zietler have been cut. Correct me if I am wrong but cut players like this do not have to Wait until March 17 to sign with another team.
-
I hear that both Mitchell Schwartz and Kevin Zietler have been cut. Correct me if I am wrong but cut players like this do not have to Wait until March 17 to sign with another team.
I hear that both Mitchell Schwartz and Kevin Zietler have been cut. Correct me if I am wrong but cut players like this do not have to Wait until March 17 to sign with another team.
Zeitler is old news. Add Fisher to the list... https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-releasing-ots-eric-fisher-mitchell-schwartz
It's what you have to do when you sign Pat Mahomes to a $45,000,000 million annual contract.
-
I hear that both Mitchell Schwartz and Kevin Zietler have been cut. Correct me if I am wrong but cut players like this do not have to Wait until March 17 to sign with another team.
Zeitler is old news. Add Fisher to the list... https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-releasing-ots-eric-fisher-mitchell-schwartz
It's what you have to do when you sign Pat Mahomes to a $45,000,000 million annual contract.
Zeitler is old news. Add Fisher to the list... https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-releasing-ots-eric-fisher-mitchell-schwartz
It's what you have to do when you sign Pat Mahomes to a $45,000,000 million annual contract.
But the Giants have Daniel Jones on a rookie contract. Why did Zeitler have to go.? Injuies?
-
Big signing for Bills... good player
Buffalo is re-signing LB Matt Milano to a four-year, $44 million contract that includes $24 million guaranteed, per source. Milano is willing to forego free agency for another run at the Super Bowl. #BillsMafia
-
Denver has 32M in cap space... Von Miller showed up in the new GM's office Monday.. still not a peep, from Von nor Denver of a late deal..
-
I hear that both Mitchell Schwartz and Kevin Zietler have been cut. Correct me if I am wrong but cut players like this do not have to Wait until March 17 to sign with another team.
Zeitler is old news. Add Fisher to the list... https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-releasing-ots-eric-fisher-mitchell-schwartz
It's what you have to do when you sign Pat Mahomes to a $45,000,000 million annual contract.
Add Fisher to the list... https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-releasing-ots-eric-fisher-mitchell-schwartz
Even more startling... Mitchy-poo as well!
Some team with a home field not in NE Ohio is going to really upgrade their RT slot.
-
Add Fisher to the list... https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-releasing-ots-eric-fisher-mitchell-schwartz
Even more startling... Mitchy-poo as well!
Some team with a home field not in NE Ohio is going to really upgrade their RT slot.
-
Add Fisher to the list... https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-releasing-ots-eric-fisher-mitchell-schwartz
Even more startling... Mitchy-poo as well!
Some team with a home field not in NE Ohio is going to really upgrade their RT slot.
Even more startling... Mitchy-poo as well!
Some team with a home field not in NE Ohio is going to really upgrade their RT slot.
Wonder if them Bengals are interested. Talking with one of their season ticket holders yesterday, if Sewell is still on the board when they're on the clock, done deal.
-
Best helmet visors in the nfl headed to Houston..
Texans and former Browns and Packers’ LB Christian Kirksey reached agreement on a one-year contract worth up to $4.5 million, per source.paid 6.5m in GB -
Thank Dog free agency starts this week!
-
Thank Dog free agency starts this week!
Thank Dog free agency starts this week!
4 PM on Wednesday March 17. St. Patrick's Day. You can get your Guinness on before it all starts.
Me? I have to be as sober as a judge that day, because I have to be a judge that day.
-
-
Casey Hayward too just released
https://sports.yahoo.com/chargers-part-ways-casey-hayward-215105653.html
-
Thank Dog free agency starts this week!
4 PM on Wednesday March 17. St. Patrick's Day. You can get your Guinness on before it all starts.
Me? I have to be as sober as a judge that day, because I have to be a judge that day.
4 PM on Wednesday March 17. St. Patrick's Day. You can get your Guinness on before it all starts.
Me? I have to be as sober as a judge that day, because I have to be a judge that day.
Hey Gip question for you, by total coincidence I ran into the obituary for a judge down your way I assume you knew him. Do you work out of the Barberton Municipal Court ? Do you work with judge Todd McKenney ? I'm not as familiar with the who's who in the legal system as I used to be. Also the late Judge Judge I'm not familiar with him either.
Honorable Judge John D. Judge, 63, of Barberton, Ohio, a Judge with the Barberton Municipal Court, passed away on Friday, June 30, 2000. Friends may call on Sunday, July 2, 2000, 2-7 p.m., at Bacher Funeral Home, 3250 Greenwich Road, Norton, Ohio. A Mass of Christian Burial will be offered on Monday, July 3, 1 p.m., at St. Augustine Church, 204 6th Street NW, Barberton, officiated by Reverend Paul Clines. Interment will be at Holy Cross Cemetery. If desired, memorials are appreciated to American Cancer Society, c/o Bacher Funeral Home, 3250 Greenwich Road, Norton, Ohio 44203.
-
Despite taking a RB in round two last year the Packers have just paid Aaron Jones
-
Pretty much confirms what we'll know about Chubb in the near future. You won't be getting a RB for less than $12m a year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


