Price Increase
-
Note I said "try" to field a winner.
Though the team has pissed away a fairly large portion of my life trying, I never felt that they weren't, though I did feel that Randy Lerner didn't really care about what the Browns did since he wasn't a fan of the game.
The only thing the Browns owe us is to try to field a good team and be good corporate citizens...both of which I think they are and have been.
-
Note I said "try" to field a winner.
Though the team has pissed away a fairly large portion of my life trying, I never felt that they weren't, though I did feel that Randy Lerner didn't really care about what the Browns did since he wasn't a fan of the game.
The only thing the Browns owe us is to try to field a good team and be good corporate citizens...both of which I think they are and have been.
Note I said "try" to field a winner.
Though the team has pissed away a fairly large portion of my life trying, I never felt that they weren't, though I did feel that Randy Lerner didn't really care about what the Browns did since he wasn't a fan of the game.
The only thing the Browns owe us is to try to field a good team and be good corporate citizens...both of which I think they are and have been.
Fair point.
Nevertheless, I also think that at points there have been a few people working for the Browns who were just here for the paycheck....and their "effort" at trying to win was completely lacking: Mike Holmgren, Lomas Brown, Mike Lombardi.... a few others.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login