Skip to content

Anthony Walker signing from the Colts

The Browns Board
28 14 766
  • One year $3.5m, started all 16 games last year I believe

    @londonbrown said:

    One year $3.5m, started all 16 games last year I believe

    The best ability is "availability". Greedy and Delpit- you listening?  

  • Might have to go back and watch, but I remember the Colts backers being hot garbage.

    Sans Leonard, of course.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Might have to go back and watch, but I remember the Colts backers being hot garbage.

    Sans Leonard, of course.

    Other than that effing kickoff for a TD, it was probably one of our best performances of the year. We straight up bitch-slapped a playoff team.

  • @londonbrown said:

    One year $3.5m, started all 16 games last year I believe

    The best ability is "availability". Greedy and Delpit- you listening?  

    @hoorta said:

    The best ability is "availability". Greedy and Delpit- you listening?  

    Man, if they're both healthy this season it'd be like getting two early draft picks. I'm not sold on Greedy but I got the feeling our coaches are infatuated with Delpit. 

  • @hoorta said:

    The best ability is "availability". Greedy and Delpit- you listening?  

    Man, if they're both healthy this season it'd be like getting two early draft picks. I'm not sold on Greedy but I got the feeling our coaches are infatuated with Delpit. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Man, if they're both healthy this season it'd be like getting two early draft picks. I'm not sold on Greedy but I got the feeling our coaches are infatuated with Delpit. 

    I read where Greedy had the shoulder nerve issue in college - apparently aggravated it with the Browns. If he's fully recovered from it, we should see Greedy in a new light on the field.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Man, if they're both healthy this season it'd be like getting two early draft picks. I'm not sold on Greedy but I got the feeling our coaches are infatuated with Delpit. 

    I read where Greedy had the shoulder nerve issue in college - apparently aggravated it with the Browns. If he's fully recovered from it, we should see Greedy in a new light on the field.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I read where Greedy had the should nerve issue in college - apparently aggravated it with the Browns. If he's fully recovered from it, we should see Greedy in a new light on the field.

    That would be insane. Corners are the backbone of a defense and they tend to get injured so you can't have too many! 

  • @hoorta said:

    The best ability is "availability". Greedy and Delpit- you listening?  

    Man, if they're both healthy this season it'd be like getting two early draft picks. I'm not sold on Greedy but I got the feeling our coaches are infatuated with Delpit. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Man, if they're both healthy this season it'd be like getting two early draft picks. 

    No, it would be like two high draft picks finally getting on the field. 

    It's not like they are going to go to the Browns front office and tell them "Hey buddies, I'll just forgo going to free agency a year since I didn't play in 2020 mmmmkay?" 

  • Review of Walker

    Sideline to sideline ability
    Strong run fits, instincts and IQ
    Flows and fill gaps well
    Good closing burst
    Good hands / shedding in run pursuit
    Coverage drops need work but does his job vs screen game

    Quote from Walker: "I want to win and that is why Cleveland is the place I chose."

  • Very good discussion of his value as a coach on the field. Reminds me of the value Dat Nguyen brought to the Boys. Great at diagnosing the plays based on study translated to his view from the field.