NFL Announces Plans for NFL Draft in Cleveland
-
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
-
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
I second that question.
-
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
I second that question.
I second that question.
Thirded as I’m on Eastern time now ?
-
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
I presume so. I'll be starting a 2021 Draft thread tomorrow and TBB Discord will be open as well.
-
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
Hell to the yeah... but seating is limited to 10.
Reservations booked for:
- Dutch
- Ag
- Gum
- LB
- tia
-
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
Hell to the yeah... but seating is limited to 10.
Reservations booked for:
- Dutch
- Ag
- Gum
- LB
- tia
-
Rumor is the Patriots are attempting to trade for QB Jimmy Garoppolo from the 49ers.
That would be a pretty interesting turn of events.
-
Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft?
Hell to the yeah... but seating is limited to 10.
Reservations booked for:
- Dutch
- Ag
- Gum
- LB
- tia
Hell to the yeah... but seating is limited to 10.
Reservations booked for:
- Dutch
- Ag
- Gum
- LB
- tia
TBB Discord will be open for tonight. I'll be on around 7pm (ish) EST.
easier to talk than to type.
edit: Who's starting the "official" round 1 draft thread?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login