Skip to content

Baker Mayfield continues to grow as team leader with new signees

The Browns Board
23 11 950 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    They say it because they know Cleveland fans have the thinnest skin of any fan group in the country

    There is an element of truth to this -- to say we ohio fans harbor grudges is understating it.  OSU players still introduce themselves as THE.. that completely wasn't a thing before the national title game after the 02 season. 

    Miami did it that season; i don't know if they did it before that year or still do it.. I'd doubt it because 9 wins is now good for them.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @unsympathetic said:

    There is an element of truth to this -- to say we ohio fans harbor grudges is understating it.  OSU players still introduce themselves as THE.. that completely wasn't a thing before the national title game after the 02 season. 

    Miami did it that season; i don't know if they did it before that year or still do it.. I'd doubt it because 9 wins is now good for them.

    It is not without good reason that  Cleveland,  and particularly Browns fans  feel discriminated against.     Going back to at least to the situation with how well the expansion teams  Carolina and JAX were treated and how they fucked Browns fans in comparison in the "expansion" process.   The NFL got what they wanted out of that deal....a franchise that had to go through 20 years of shit, instead of one that was competitive right away like those others were. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Or.... you could continue to play guitar...

    I will do that regardless Sir... It's what I do best besides Cook and Annoy people 🙂

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    I will do that regardless Sir... It's what I do best besides Cook and Annoy people 🙂

    First... annoy is way ahead of the field... 😉

    Second... point was it is hard to play with broken hand(s).

  • @nickers said:

    I will do that regardless Sir... It's what I do best besides Cook and Annoy people 🙂

    First... annoy is way ahead of the field... 😉

    Second... point was it is hard to play with broken hand(s).

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    First... annoy is way ahead of the field... 😉

    Second... point was it is hard to play with broken hand(s).

    Thankfully I never broke my hands but I do have neuropathy in my hands and a ruptured tendon in my left elbow...