Browns given "zero shot" at the playoffs (Fox Sports)
-
@inspecta said:
I hate being repetitive but I'll say it again. I love us being off the radar of everybody. It seems like there's always a team that comes out of nowhere during the season. A team nobody gave a shot in hell at doing anything. We could be that team this year.Last year everybody was slobbering over our cocks and when that happens usually bad things happen to your team. I love where we're at right now. absolutely love it!!
I just hope we are "not on the radar" because we have sunk in the English Channel.
I just hope we are "not on the radar" because we have sunk in the English Channel.
or the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers, where the Ohio River forms.
-
Well if Fox Sports says it, then it must be so......
We're totally screwed......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login