Skip to content

The Mall

Barber Shop Talk
25 7 849
  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    Obtuse as ever. 

    Senile as ever.

    @axe said:

    Senile as ever.

    You are the one exhibiting that trait, as you seem to have been all  Alicia over the Amazon  humorous comment.   I was referring to the fact that a lot of closed malls are now being turned into Amazon distribution centers.  Flew right over your head. 

  • @axe said:

    Senile as ever.

    You are the one exhibiting that trait, as you seem to have been all  Alicia over the Amazon  humorous comment.   I was referring to the fact that a lot of closed malls are now being turned into Amazon distribution centers.  Flew right over your head. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You are the one exhibiting that trait, as you seem to have been all  Alicia over the Amazon  humorous comment.   I was referring to the fact that a lot of closed malls are now being turned into Amazon distribution centers.  Flew right over your head. 

    No, I just don't read your bullshit unless you quote me. And I'm about to stop bothering with that.

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    You are the one exhibiting that trait, as you seem to have been all  Alicia over the Amazon  humorous comment.   I was referring to the fact that a lot of closed malls are now being turned into Amazon distribution centers.  Flew right over your head. 

    No, I just don't read your bullshit unless you quote me. And I'm about to stop bothering with that.

    @axe said:

    No, I just don't read your bullshit unless you quote me. And I'm about to stop bothering with that.

    You are awfully soft and sensitive.  Talcum powder? 

  • AxeA Axe

    One of our local malls shuttered up last Friday.

    I'm waiting for the Bus loads of illegals to start rolling in

    @axe said:

    One of our local malls shuttered up last Friday.

    I'm waiting for the Bus loads of illegals to start rolling in

    Aren’t they all stuck at the border?

  • @axe said:

    One of our local malls shuttered up last Friday.

    I'm waiting for the Bus loads of illegals to start rolling in

    Aren’t they all stuck at the border?

    @browns149 said:

    Aren’t they all stuck at the border?

    ?????

     Yeah, thats the ticket.

    WSS