Seriously? Shades of Ghoolie
-
I present you The Gipper
I present you The Cleveland Browns....who basically made the trade you all say was fantasy. See above.
And, as I said elsewhere, the problem was NOT with the trade.....the problem was what the Browns did with the picks they got in the trade.
At least Jack got his beanstalk to grow and came away with a golden goose in his trade. The Browns got just a self imposed pounding by the Giant Falcon. Greg Little, Owen Marecic, Brandon Weeden, Phil Taylor.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login