Corey Williams to Carolina?
-
this is what bothers me about Panthers fans...I'm from Charlotte and i hear stupid crap like this all the time. You are overrating Rosario way too much. This is just another example of a Panthers fan who lacks football knowledge. Why the hell would we trade a starter who would benefit your team immediatly for a backup TE and a backup RB who just got drafted? Go back to Bank of America Stadium and eat your cheese and drink your wine douchebag
this is what bothers me about Panthers fans...I'm from Charlotte and i hear stupid crap like this all the time. You are overrating Rosario way too much. This is just another example of a Panthers fan who lacks football knowledge. Why the hell would we trade a starter who would benefit your team immediatly for a backup TE and a backup RB who just got drafted? Go back to Bank of America Stadium and eat your cheese and drink your wine douchebag
We're better than this. Way to make us look like fucking scumbags, Breeze.
-
Corey Williams and Braylon Edwards for Julius Peppers and Muhsin Muhammed.
I know it's more of a fantasy, Madden trade but they'd finally get a good receiver opposite Smith, they'd get Williams and we'd get Peppers to play in a 3-4 like he wants to. We'd also get a veteren WR while we groom our rookies and draft another at some point.
We could even throw in a draft pick to make it happen. We could even ship them one of our extra QB's.
I do not know the logistics of the contracts however.
Corey Williams and Braylon Edwards for Julius Peppers and Muhsin Muhammed.
I know it's more of a fantasy, Madden trade but they'd finally get a good receiver opposite Smith, they'd get Williams and we'd get Peppers to play in a 3-4 like he wants to. We'd also get a veteren WR while we groom our rookies and draft another at some point.
We could even throw in a draft pick to make it happen. We could even ship them one of our extra QB's.
I do not know the logistics of the contracts however.
Although I wouldn't mind this trade in our offense as the #2 Edwards would be a waste. Jake has a little to much tunnel vision towards Smith.
-
Hey panthersfan, I am really sorry the way Breeze treated you, man. We browns fans respect fans of other teams, except in our division.

-
No fans are worse than Shitburgh fans
-
No fans are worse than Shitburgh fans
No fans are worse than Shitburgh fans
I agree. No fans are worse than pissburgh fans.
-
this is what bothers me about Panthers fans...I'm from Charlotte and i hear stupid crap like this all the time. You are overrating Rosario way too much. This is just another example of a Panthers fan who lacks football knowledge. Why the hell would we trade a starter who would benefit your team immediatly for a backup TE and a backup RB who just got drafted? Go back to Bank of America Stadium and eat your cheese and drink your wine douchebag
We're better than this. Way to make us look like fucking scumbags, Breeze.
mz. said:
We're better than this. Way to make us look like fucking scumbags, Breeze.If you lived and grew up in Charlotte your whole life and had to put up with panthers fans like this one, you would be agreeing with me. Im not trying to personally attack anybody, I'm just a huge Browns fan who has gotten sh!t from Panthers fans (who dont know what there talking about most of the time) my whole life.
-
mz. said:
We're better than this. Way to make us look like fucking scumbags, Breeze.If you lived and grew up in Charlotte your whole life and had to put up with panthers fans like this one, you would be agreeing with me. Im not trying to personally attack anybody, I'm just a huge Browns fan who has gotten sh!t from Panthers fans (who dont know what there talking about most of the time) my whole life.
If you lived and grew up in Charlotte your whole life and had to put up with panthers fans like this one, you would be agreeing with me. Im not trying to personally attack anybody, I'm just a huge Browns fan who has gotten sh!t from Panthers fans (who dont know what there talking about most of the time) my whole life.
My parents have lived in Charlotte for the past 14 years. I have been to many more Panthers games than Browns games. I understand what you're saying. I was at a year one Panther game, and there were instructions regarding when to cheer and when to be quiet. So I get it. But to jack off on a respectable fan of another team isn't the way to do business.
If you wanna reply to someone with disdain, pick on this kemosabie douchebag in that "Objective look at the Browns" thread.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login