A Harry Situation; Furry at Safety?
-
My first question on this topic is what the hell was Pool doing on the kick coverage unit with his concussion history?
I'm betting even money that Pool is finished. I think there's a good chance he won't get medical clearance to play again if he did, indeed, suffer another significant concussion.
What a dumb move to have him out there. Just stupid.
That said, I'm with everyone else on this topic.... draft the guy on the right next year:

-
mikeyP72 said:
Mike Doss was released by Cincy. heh.What a downward spiral from Ohio State to the Colts.
-
I'll take the Taylor Mays that showed up in the Cal game. Unfortunately, that guy doesn't show up all that often.
-
You think Russell was more "knockout" than Sean Jones?
Sorry everyone, Russell sucked.
mz. said:
Sorry everyone, Russell sucked.That doesn't go against anything anyone was saying, but he was one of the Browns best safeties in the new era, from a hard hitting, 'QB of defense' point of view.
-
mz. said:
Sorry everyone, Russell sucked.That doesn't go against anything anyone was saying, but he was one of the Browns best safeties in the new era, from a hard hitting, 'QB of defense' point of view.
That doesn't go against anything anyone was saying, but he was one of the Browns best safeties in the new era, from a hard hitting, 'QB of defense' point of view.
I don't recall him being much of a "hard-hitter." Save for that Chad hit, of course. I remember him being a liability.
I'll take Jones, Pool, Adams, Elam, Felix Wright, Thane Gash..............................
-
That doesn't go against anything anyone was saying, but he was one of the Browns best safeties in the new era, from a hard hitting, 'QB of defense' point of view.
I don't recall him being much of a "hard-hitter." Save for that Chad hit, of course. I remember him being a liability.
I'll take Jones, Pool, Adams, Elam, Felix Wright, Thane Gash..............................
mz. said:
I don't recall him being much of a "hard-hitter." Save for that Chad hit, of course. I remember him being a liability.I'll take Jones, Pool, Adams, Elam, Felix Wright, Thane Gash..............................
Jones had one showcase year ('showing' potential), that all ended abruptly, do to injury or whatever. He was as bad as Percy Ellsworth last season. Pool hasn't done anything ... he can't even point to 'one big Chad Johnson hit' . Elam came in high billing, but has been burned already in the preseason.
Feliz Wright & Thane Gash aren't even close to being from this 'New era', except that Thane is a buddy of TheBrownsBoard on our facebook page (seriously).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login