Live from Kansas
-
Mt. Eagle just west of town has two runaway truck ramps on I-24 heading to Chattanooga. It always smells of burning brake parts on that section of road. I have never seen one go in but have seen them 2 feet deep in gravel waiting for recovery wreckers to arrive.
I wonder how much that costs.
-
Mt. Eagle just west of town has two runaway truck ramps on I-24 heading to Chattanooga. It always smells of burning brake parts on that section of road. I have never seen one go in but have seen them 2 feet deep in gravel waiting for recovery wreckers to arrive.
I wonder how much that costs.
Mt. Eagle just west of town has two runaway truck ramps on I-24 heading to Chattanooga. It always smells of burning brake parts on that section of road. I have never seen one go in but have seen them 2 feet deep in gravel waiting for recovery wreckers to arrive.
I wonder how much that costs.
I remember when we went on a short vacation in 1986 to the Uniontown PA/Ohiopyle/Ft Necessity area smelling my truck's clutch smoking going up some of those hills there.
They had a few runaway truck ramps there...... always nice when you're downshifting and smelling clutch. Oh and we stayed at the budget Hopwell Motel across from the then HoJos and just down the street from a Pizza Hut at the base of one of those memorable inclines. Memories.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login