Skip to content

Bet Buffalo...

The Browns Board
102 18 3.6k
  • @vagitron said:

    The silver lining is the line has time to improve and it will. 

    Wrong forum for that sentiment, my friend...

    Hear you about your D, tho... scary good if healthy.

    But I do not want to see Fitz anywhere near your sideline unless your D, scary or otherwise, chases him there.

    @tour2ma said:

    Wrong forum for that sentiment, my friend...

    Hear you about your D, tho... scary good if healthy.

    But I do not want to see Fitz anywhere near your sideline unless your D, scary or otherwise, chases him there.

    The silver lining for me. You taking a page out of the gipper hand book? Lol ?

  • @vagitron said:

    Im not in denial. Haden is more than fine, he’s just dinged. The Steelers aren’t offering him a contract beyond this one tho so he’s going to be a free agent. Ben isn’t going to last long with the hits he’s taking. We have the cap room, I’m not sure why we haven’t brought in a tackle like Okung. Banner comes back soon so that should help because chuks still has bad lower body mechanics.
     

    Tons of talent elsewhere on the team. I don’t think Haskins is the guy and Rudolph isn’t either. Either way they are going to need a shitty year to get the qb they need without a trade up. I however don’t think it will be this season because our defense when healthy is smothering. It’s just not healthy. It is what it is. I’m worried about the team this season but I’m definitely not worried long term. 

    We'll see how much dinging Joe gets this year...  

    @hoorta said:

    We'll see how much dinging Joe gets this year...  

    I just think he wants more than a one year deal and figures he may get it somewhere. He's still very solid.