Skip to content

Greatest Movie Ever

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
23 4 445 2
  • @nickers said:

    Fair enough...

    Even a top-10 is too constricting. I would have a rough time between my number 10 and my number 11. Haha.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @westside-steve said:

    Even a top-10 is too constricting. I would have a rough time between my number 10 and my number 11. Haha.

    The 10 Commandments )Charlton Heston) is up there for me as well as Stanley Kubrick's 2001:A Space Oddessey

  • @westside-steve said:

    Even a top-10 is too constricting. I would have a rough time between my number 10 and my number 11. Haha.

    The 10 Commandments )Charlton Heston) is up there for me as well as Stanley Kubrick's 2001:A Space Oddessey

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    The 10 Commandments )Charlton Heston) is up there for me as well as Stanley Kubrick's 2001:A Space Oddessey

    I believe 2001 is a landmark but I don't think it stands the test of time as well as some others.

    WSS 

  • @nickers said:

    The 10 Commandments )Charlton Heston) is up there for me as well as Stanley Kubrick's 2001:A Space Oddessey

    I believe 2001 is a landmark but I don't think it stands the test of time as well as some others.

    WSS 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @westside-steve said:

    I believe 2001 is a landmark but I don't think it stands the test of time as well as some others.

    WSS 

    It's one of those movies that requires a lot of inner interpretation I suppose... Not everyone gets it... For me it was a deep , stark look into humanity... Where we began.. Where we might end up...