Skip to content

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - September 23 -  CAR -8 at HOU. 

The Browns Board
27 10 463
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Took the cover and the under. 

    Solid start to the weekend.

  • I’m thinking the Under but I think mjp28 made a good point in the Monday thread about Taking the over in Primetime Games. 
     

    Aside from Tyrod being out Has anybody looked at the injury report?  The Texans seemingly had a guy down every play this past Sunday.

    I would take the Panthers to cover too thinking 24-10 type game 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I’m thinking the Under but I think mjp28 made a good point in the Monday thread about Taking the over in Primetime Games. 
     

    Aside from Tyrod being out Has anybody looked at the injury report?  The Texans seemingly had a guy down every play this past Sunday.

    I would take the Panthers to cover too thinking 24-10 type game 

    Darn kicker otherwise I had the score perfectly.

    Darnold looks pretty solid this season but I see his ceiling 12-17 range among starting QBs 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I’m thinking the Under but I think mjp28 made a good point in the Monday thread about Taking the over in Primetime Games. 
     

    Aside from Tyrod being out Has anybody looked at the injury report?  The Texans seemingly had a guy down every play this past Sunday.

    I would take the Panthers to cover too thinking 24-10 type game 

    Darn kicker otherwise I had the score perfectly.

    Darnold looks pretty solid this season but I see his ceiling 12-17 range among starting QBs 

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Darn kicker otherwise I had the score perfectly.

    Darnold looks pretty solid this season but I see his ceiling 12-17 range among starting QBs 

    Reminds me a lot right now of Tannehill moving to Tenn. The guy isn't going to be a top 6-8 QB, but you can see the talent starting to peek out. It rarely happens at the QB position, but sometimes that fresh start actually brings out the talent. 

    Another guy I see this happening with as I look into my crystal ball is Daniel Jones. Those New York markets are brutal especially when the teams aren't great.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Darn kicker otherwise I had the score perfectly.

    Darnold looks pretty solid this season but I see his ceiling 12-17 range among starting QBs 

    Reminds me a lot right now of Tannehill moving to Tenn. The guy isn't going to be a top 6-8 QB, but you can see the talent starting to peek out. It rarely happens at the QB position, but sometimes that fresh start actually brings out the talent. 

    Another guy I see this happening with as I look into my crystal ball is Daniel Jones. Those New York markets are brutal especially when the teams aren't great.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #24

    @jrb12711 said:

    Reminds me a lot right now of Tannehill moving to Tenn. The guy isn't going to be a top 6-8 QB, but you can see the talent starting to peek out. It rarely happens at the QB position, but sometimes that fresh start actually brings out the talent. 

    Another guy I see this happening with as I look into my crystal ball is Daniel Jones. Those New York markets are brutal especially when the teams aren't great.


    Darnold still has happy feet he reminds me alot of Derek Carr. They can win and look good at times but Ball placement leaves alot to be desired 

    Re the GMen…I watch a lot of Giants ball with the wife being a Giants fan.  It has been downhill slide and goes back to Coughlin exiting…neglecting the Oline…hiring Pat Shurmur and Maca-doodle….then Gettleman (self proclaimed) smartest guy in the room. To his credit he went nuts trying to bring in offensive lineman (but few have worked)…and then you have Danny Dimes noted ball security issues doesn’t wow you but has good feet and deceptive long striding speed- he’s average and average doesn’t cut it in the New York market.  They have done well taking in castoffs like Leonard Williams And Blake Martinez. Joe Judge seems like a good field general but in need of a more capable offensive coordinator and a better QB.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Reminds me a lot right now of Tannehill moving to Tenn. The guy isn't going to be a top 6-8 QB, but you can see the talent starting to peek out. It rarely happens at the QB position, but sometimes that fresh start actually brings out the talent. 

    Another guy I see this happening with as I look into my crystal ball is Daniel Jones. Those New York markets are brutal especially when the teams aren't great.


    Darnold still has happy feet he reminds me alot of Derek Carr. They can win and look good at times but Ball placement leaves alot to be desired 

    Re the GMen…I watch a lot of Giants ball with the wife being a Giants fan.  It has been downhill slide and goes back to Coughlin exiting…neglecting the Oline…hiring Pat Shurmur and Maca-doodle….then Gettleman (self proclaimed) smartest guy in the room. To his credit he went nuts trying to bring in offensive lineman (but few have worked)…and then you have Danny Dimes noted ball security issues doesn’t wow you but has good feet and deceptive long striding speed- he’s average and average doesn’t cut it in the New York market.  They have done well taking in castoffs like Leonard Williams And Blake Martinez. Joe Judge seems like a good field general but in need of a more capable offensive coordinator and a better QB.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @sdbacker80 said:

    hiring Pat Shurmur and Maca-doodle….then Gettleman (self proclaimed) smartest guy in the room. 

    I still can't believe Pat unShurmer is employed. He was nearly as bad as Hue.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    hiring Pat Shurmur and Maca-doodle….then Gettleman (self proclaimed) smartest guy in the room. 

    I still can't believe Pat unShurmer is employed. He was nearly as bad as Hue.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @bob806 said:

    I still can't believe Pat unShurmer is employed. He was nearly as bad as Hue.

    Yes.  Especially in this win now or else atmosphere.  Owners with big investments  -and-  egos want winners.  

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    hiring Pat Shurmur and Maca-doodle….then Gettleman (self proclaimed) smartest guy in the room. 

    I still can't believe Pat unShurmer is employed. He was nearly as bad as Hue.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Firsst.... fuck ND and the dome it rode in on...

    @bob806 said:

    Pat unShurmer

    lol... the man oozed lack of confidence almost to the degree Hue oozed insincere machismo.