Skip to content

Browns Vs. Vikings - Where to Watch

The Browns Board
25 12 792
  • @atom said:

    grandma streams it's called u can watch the games 

    I've tried various "streams" and most turn into dead ends.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I've tried various "streams" and most turn into dead ends.

    For fishing ? or porn ?       😕

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I've tried various "streams" and most turn into dead ends.

    For fishing ? or porn ?       😕

    @mjp28 said:

    For fishing ? or porn ?       😕

    I usually get a message saying it is dangerous to open the site. So more like Phishing than anything.??

    So I'm taking my grandson for ole Gramp's racquetball lessons instead. Better spent time than watching Houston or the Cowgirls.

  • @atom said:

    grandma streams it's called u can watch the games 

    I've tried various "streams" and most turn into dead ends.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I've tried various "streams" and most turn into dead ends.

    directv sunday ticket I threaten  to cancel every year and get it for free

  • StreamTV Pro.

    Solves problems.

    DirecTv customer for a decade and then AT&T screwed that up.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    StreamTV Pro.

    Solves problems.

    DirecTv customer for a decade and then AT&T screwed that up.

    The AT&T business model... Buy a decent company, and ruin it- starting with Lucent Technologies.  When I heard AT&T was going to buy Direct- I couldn't get on my computer fast enough to sell my Direct stock, which had previously been doing quite well.  They (AT&T) are sadly in the "too big to fail" category. They're a crap company. To the point my co season ticket holder pal dumped anything to do with them- even though his brother in law is an ex- AT&T VP.   

  • I drove to Naples, Fla. and watched with Zombo.

    That is why we won that game.  Thanks not needed, though worship will be considered.