MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - October 4 - LV +3.5 at LAC..... the BROWNS next opponent.
-
It was 50/50 and the Broadcasters noted the Raider fans throughout pregame. Bunch of drunk Raiders fans too that don’t understand the game.
The biggest inconvenience will be the 5 hour plane ride and time change.
Did you watch the Chargers/Cowboys game? I thought it was AT&T West.
I watched parts of it, but I took my grandson to play racquetball for about an hour. They had a 22 point lead they were trying to give away when we got back.
PS-Well it is AT&T stadium.
EDIT: That was Sunday's game game. I did not see the Cowboys vs Chargers.
I watched parts of it, but I took my grandson to play racquetball for about an hour. They had a 22 point lead they were trying to give away when we got back.
PS-Well it is AT&T stadium.
EDIT: That was Sunday's game game. I did not see the Cowboys vs Chargers.
You apparently weren't watching closely enough Tex. Not only did the announcers comment, but any time they put the cameras on the crowd it was obvious that the Silver & Black had a massive presence in the stands. (Like about 50-50 Raiders/Chargers fans)
Too bad Spanos wanted a new stadium gift wrapped for him in San Diego, that he was never going to get without putting up some of his own money. Mark O, who was living in SD at the time kept us abreast of the situation. So he gets to be second fiddle to the Rams in the latest and greatest NFL pleasure palace. LA fans probably will come out for a few seasons to check out the new digs, but start losing - ghost town. I haven't forgotten the Chargers had to play in a 20,000 seat soccer stadium until So-Fy was completed.
Two things worth mentioning. It never rains in Southern California? They had a 30 minute lightning delay before the game started. Inside a dome. REALLY? Second, don't know if it's still true, but the Southern California Browns Backers are the largest Backers' Club in the world, thousands strong. I fully expect a significant contingent of Browns fans at the stadium Sunday.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login