Rubin
-
How about Robaire Smith? Blocked FG (I believe it was him) and he was the one who caused that interception to Alex Hall being right in the face of VY.
Our DL is going to be a good group this year, just imagine it with Rogers in there.
On a side note, Beau Bell got some run last night even with the first team defense. Wonder what that means?
I'll also add that I think Veikune looks a bit slow out there playing LB.
How about Robaire Smith? Blocked FG (I believe it was him) and he was the one who caused that interception to Alex Hall being right in the face of VY.
Our DL is going to be a good group this year, just imagine it with Rogers in there.
On a side note, Beau Bell got some run last night even with the first team defense. Wonder what that means?
I'll also add that I think Veikune looks a bit slow out there playing LB.
Robaire Smith really surprised me.
When a big guy has an operation on his wheels that late in his career he's usually done for.
I really wasn't expecting him to come back and play just as good if not better than before.
-
The problem is that he never gets much of a push. He may not get manhandled by his blocker, but he rarely wins a battle.
The Browns needs Rogers ASAP.
Wrong. I meant to come back in here and tell you that.
Wrong. I meant to come back in here and tell you that.
Your wrong. Watch Rubin against the first team, he lost the POA about everytime. The Titans still looked rusty last night, missing a lot of holes for running gains.
Amazing what you see when you rewatch it. My favorite Rubin getting pushed but coming away looking "good" was on the Titans drive after the TD, the Titans had entered Browns territory, instead of the Titans RB cutting back for a "huge" gain, he slammed it into the pile instead, which gave Rubin the credit for the tackle.
Sorry, but that won't work in the regular season. SOS to Sean Rogers, SOS to Sean Rogers, SOS to Sean Rogers.
-
Tenn. has been without two starters on there oline and have averaged like 2.5 yard per carry so far. That being said they are still in a another league than we are so I was some what encouraged considering how we looked against Green Bay.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login