TNF: Jets +10 @ Colts
-
Sendejo still starting for the Colts
Sede-who ? Well here's your shot kid !
And I hope Taylor sits......my FL opponent has him. And I have IND DEF on two FLs my interest in this blowout. And playing cards.

-
The Jets have two back up QB's who are better than Zach Wilson
The Jets have two back up QB's who are better than Zach Wilson
What a relief...I guess. This game is way over.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login