Bitonio signs 3yr Ext:
-
Zombo said:
I like Felton. But he's a role player... he's no Jarvis Landry.
Z
I feel the same way. I wonder how certain players will perform once the spotlights switches to them.
Great resigning of Bitonio. OL is a mandatory continous investment for this offensive system.
I feel the same way. I wonder how certain players will perform once the spotlights switches to them.
Great resigning of Bitonio. OL is a mandatory continous investment for this offensive system.
Yeah.. Jervis reminds me of Cris Carter the way he catches the football and runs crsip routs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login