Skip to content

??⬜?Official Gameday Thread Browns at Patriots ?⬜??

The Browns Board
324 36 8.1k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    I've had this nagging feeling at times that this season is a lot like 2019. 

    Huge expectations coming into the season, mediocre start, every time it felt like they might be figuring something out, they'd implode. 

    Yeah, I know what you mean. I just never would have imagined what happened...especially after initial drive. On 3rd down, Mac Jones was making unbelievable throws at times. It was weird. Even when coverage was good, we still got beat. We need a WR guys...badly. We can't beat aggressive press-man and we still have Baltimore...twice.

    We can't be THAT bad...right? 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    We can't be THAT bad...right? 

    Depends on the week. 

    But they haven't done well against decent teams. 

  • @neo said:

    Browns have the second hardest schedule in the NFL. We played a great franchise and got beat. Move on......

    I hope you're right, I really do. We need a RT immediately (Cmon Conklin!), some stops on 3rd down, and the WRs to get OPEN. Where was Baker supposed to throw it? Did you guys see anyone open? 

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I hope you're right, I really do. We need a RT immediately (Cmon Conklin!), some stops on 3rd down, and the WRs to get OPEN. Where was Baker supposed to throw it? Did you guys see anyone open? 

    I'll tell you this much, on the 3-4 all 22 aerials they showed during the game there was less than no one open on several occasions. Landry is clearing hurt out there-just tough all around. I definitely think targeting WR is of high priority this off-season. The WR room needs a pretty strong reset button. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I've had this nagging feeling at times that this season is a lot like 2019. 

    Huge expectations coming into the season, mediocre start, every time it felt like they might be figuring something out, they'd implode. 

    Yeah, I know what you mean. I just never would have imagined what happened...especially after initial drive. On 3rd down, Mac Jones was making unbelievable throws at times. It was weird. Even when coverage was good, we still got beat. We need a WR guys...badly. We can't beat aggressive press-man and we still have Baltimore...twice.

    We can't be THAT bad...right? 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I know what you mean. I just never would have imagined what happened...especially after initial drive. On 3rd down, Mac Jones was making unbelievable throws at times. It was weird. Even when coverage was good, we still got beat. We need a WR guys...badly. We can't beat aggressive press-man and we still have Baltimore...twice.

    We can't be THAT bad...right? 

    They cannot put too much thought into this. If you want to change the culture, you just have to tip your hat to a truly great franchise and move on. 

    Not making excuses for us but when was the last time we had our full list of starters on the field at the same time and healthy and for more than just a couple games. All the injuries is really taking it's toll. 

  • N Neo

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, I know what you mean. I just never would have imagined what happened...especially after initial drive. On 3rd down, Mac Jones was making unbelievable throws at times. It was weird. Even when coverage was good, we still got beat. We need a WR guys...badly. We can't beat aggressive press-man and we still have Baltimore...twice.

    We can't be THAT bad...right? 

    They cannot put too much thought into this. If you want to change the culture, you just have to tip your hat to a truly great franchise and move on. 

    Not making excuses for us but when was the last time we had our full list of starters on the field at the same time and healthy and for more than just a couple games. All the injuries is really taking it's toll. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    Not making excuses for us but when was the last time we had our full list of starters on the field at the same time and healthy and for more than just a couple games. All the injuries is really taking it's toll. 

    Get back on track Sunday.