Skip to content

Official Lions at Browns Game Day Thread - Nov 21

The Browns Board
223 24 4.4k
  • @dutch-oven said:

    His vocal chords are injured, probably. 

    he sure did leave the field quickly I thought it odd that he didnt at least celebrate with Chubb  or ya maybe he did injure his vocal chords 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    he sure did leave the field quickly I thought it odd

    He's in pain,  probably just wanted to get off the field.  I don't blame him,  he's taken a beating this year.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    His vocal chords are injured, probably. 

    he sure did leave the field quickly I thought it odd that he didnt at least celebrate with Chubb  or ya maybe he did injure his vocal chords 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    he sure did leave the field quickly I thought it odd that he didnt

    ...go and say something to the Lions kid QB who had a rough day also.  I didn't think that was too cool of Baker.

    I'll give Landry props for his rushing TD.  It's not often that a receiver gets a chance to throw the ball.  So many times they want to throw SO BADLY that they force it when the receiver was covered.  He did the smart thing by pulling it down and running...and he even scored.  And he toughed out the game on a gimpy leg.  

    Felton had his chance to be a RB.  And what we saw is what we thought we knew...he's an arm tackle RB.  D'Earnest came in to spell Chubb from that point on (thankfully....but that's why he's on the team right?  not Felton).

    Early on Higgins was interfered with on a pass without a call....so, in reality, he shoulda' had his normal 2 receptions, instead of just the one today.  He's no real help to the team it seems.  My practice squad favorite, Bradley, had a nice deep out reception, keeping his feet in bounds.  

    John Johnson played that long TD run by Swift pretty stupidly.  All he had to do was to go straight towards the RB, he had help to the side, but no, he let him go right by him.

    Game ball to Chubb.  And a game save to Chubb.  Coming in and playing after coming off the COVID list on Friday.  Great game by Chubb.  It pays to be fully vaccinated.

    It was good to get a win...but we look awfully one dimensional.  We must look like sitting ducks...to a good team.  

  • I knew when to exit this site and cheer my team on for a ugly win .... 

    your welcome !     ?

    i can't bare to watch a 2nd helping of this ? 'fest in week 11... maybe Turkey Day ! 

    I don't see Baker being labeled as 'out' Ravens X2.... not until our final playoff coffin chances are nailed shut.. Winning the division is all we have left.. imho

    I don't know if were holding this guy out as a Ravens secret weapon WR?    https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/player/45423/ but he better bring some needed Jerry Rice gloves..

    Kareem Hunt !  WE NEED YOU Bro !

    Well Done Joe Woods & The Defense !

    BiG Thank you ! ! 

    Nicholas Jamaal Chubb put the team on his back. #BrownsNFL_2021_2020_Browns.png

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    I knew when to exit this site and cheer my team on for a ugly win .... 

    your welcome !     ?

    i can't bare to watch a 2nd helping of this ? 'fest in week 11... maybe Turkey Day ! 

    I don't see Baker being labeled as 'out' Ravens X2.... not until our final playoff coffin chances are nailed shut.. Winning the division is all we have left.. imho

    I don't know if were holding this guy out as a Ravens secret weapon WR?    https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/player/45423/ but he better bring some needed Jerry Rice gloves..

    Kareem Hunt !  WE NEED YOU Bro !

    Well Done Joe Woods & The Defense !BiG Thank you ! ! 

    Unfortunately Gumby- that's the only thing that's going to keep Mayfield out of games- if he's DEAD.