ratbirds at THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS game day thread
-
Get hunt and Chubb involved on the perimeter in the pass game.
-
That’s why we have Natson…someone asked and I answered
-
The youtube feed just got cut off
-
Baker... jesus Christ man.
-
-
Ok what one
? I posted 1 and sent you 1
They both don’t work. It says NFL shut it down
-
-
Ok what one
? I posted 1 and sent you 1
They both don’t work. It says NFL shut it down
They both don’t work. It says NFL shut it down
The youtube feed just got cut off
Ok what one
? I posted 1 and sent you 1
-
Garrett is a beast
-
KC mauling Oak 34-0
-
I am still watching the first 1? wth?? Hold on
-
-
Just a 3rd tier player accidentally getting a TD.?
-
That should be good I just clicked on it
-
It’s back on thanks
-
-
-
-
Thanks for that connection. I can finally watch a game not normally broadcast in my area.?
-
Ravens fans complaining about the secondary penalties and calling the Browns dirty over the JOK hit.
We got a ways to go before things even out
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
