Skip to content

Dear The Brownsboard Members

The Browns Board
62 31 5.0k 2
  • A Very Cool off season, Easy like Sunday morning find..?   

     On this date in 2003 TheBrownsBoard.com was created. The following that made up our initial members had been together since at least 1996-97, on various other Browns forums. (like..  25 years now 🙂)

    /topic/6667

    gumby remembers himself peeking into to this site sometime in 2013.. With a desktop from mars ?, and no teenage children around anymore to mouse me around this place.. I finally decided to login into my 1st social media site, here on Sept. 6th of 2014..(believe me?, I've gotten slightly better😉  

    Good Grief! What a party list of some great posters have been through this site ?  

    GO Browns ! and Thanks to those that kept this place rolling almost 25 years

  • It was around 2015 when I was on another site for about 12 years and it was going to close when I came here in 2016.

    And despite some dreary seasons by our Cleveland BROWNS we have to remember that our team has been around for over 70 years but it takes work to improve and continue on. 

    SO let's all hang in there and carry on and of course......

    GO BROWNS  !