Mayfield conspiracy
-
-
It doesn't bother me that they were looking to upgrade the position. What bothers me, is that they were ready to give up 3 first round draft choices, and some key players for this guy, who at the very least, is a lowlife sexual predator. I've never considered him as a top 5 qb. It's also disturbing that they kept telling us that Mayfield is the starting qb for 2022, knowing that they were searching for a way to replace him. Personally, I hope he ends up in Indy or somewhere, and sets the league on fire. Another display of just how dysfunctional this team really is. For all you Baker haters...screw you!...lets see how close you get to the playoffs without him.
-
It doesn't bother me that they were looking to upgrade the position. What bothers me, is that they were ready to give up 3 first round draft choices, and some key players for this guy, who at the very least, is a lowlife sexual predator. I've never considered him as a top 5 qb. It's also disturbing that they kept telling us that Mayfield is the starting qb for 2022, knowing that they were searching for a way to replace him. Personally, I hope he ends up in Indy or somewhere, and sets the league on fire. Another display of just how dysfunctional this team really is. For all you Baker haters...screw you!...lets see how close you get to the playoffs without him.
-
-
If it helps Hoyer is available now.
WSS
Bless that man's heart, he'll make a hell of a coach one day.
-
If it helps Hoyer is available now.
WSS
Bless that man's heart, he'll make a hell of a coach one day.
Bless that man's heart, he'll make a hell of a coach one day.
I said in a previous thread, but I actually met Brian Hoyer at Disney World just by happenstance of running into him. Could not have been a nicer guy, really gracious. I said I didn't want to bother him in front of his kids and just wanted to say hello, he said "no please do, I want my kids to think I'm cool".
-
If it helps Hoyer is available now.
WSS
Bless that man's heart, he'll make a hell of a coach one day.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login