How the hell did Richard Bartel even make an NFL team?
-
I don't think I saw him on the sideline at all. But I did see Bartel go 12 of 14 for 137 yards and lead the team on multiple scoring drives all without throwing a single pick. And I saw Ratliff throw a pick to start the game! Yes, Ratliff did throw a TD pass to MoMass but he finished a pathetic 8 of 20 for 71 yards and a DA-esque 46.0 QB Rating. Bartel's rating was 107.4 for the game. I think Mangini is going to have to swallow a bit of his pride on this one. I'd rather see Bartel under center than Ratliff. And I was a strong supporter of the Ratliff pick up. I think, in the long run, DA gets traded and Ratliff and Bartell both stay...unless they are able to sign a veteran off waivers.
I saw a #3 Jersey running from one end of the field to the other after the 1st quarter ended.
AdaM said:
I saw a #3 Jersey running from one end of the field to the other after the 1st quarter ended.He was trying to get out of the way of a referee!!!

-
The dude is awful. I think he is even worse than Derek Anderception with some of those lame sacks he takes.
The dude is awful. I think he is even worse than Derek Anderception with some of those lame sacks he takes.
I think you must really mean Ratliff rather than Bartel. Bartel was pretty damn good. Ratliff stunk up the joint.
-
I hope they keep Bartel, definitely a solid backup QB.
I also hope they DON'T keep Ratliff.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login