Felix the Dog
-
Zombo said:
Now, If I was any good at memes, this would be the perfect spot for a Brokeback Mountain poster with Westside Steve whispering to Baker "I cant quit ya ..."
Z
It's not that hard, Microsoft Publisher does a pretty good job. If I weren't so lazy I'd make one for you.
WSS
ps that was actually a damn good movie. ?
-
FO doing odd things? Or Player doing odd things?
Felix Harper out.. https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2022/05/23/browns-waive-qb-felix-harper-a-week-after-signing-him/
DB Reggie Robinson back in.. https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2022/05/23/db-reggie-robinson-re-signs-with-the-browns-after-being-waived-last-week/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login