Skip to content

Cuts! WTF

Locked The Browns Board
45 21 2.9k
  • Any of you guys remember having to get up and read the Monday paper to find out NFL transactions?

    @the333kid said:

    Any of you guys remember having to get up and read the Monday paper to find out NFL transactions?

    Monday morning? Hell in our house we only got the Sunday paper. So I'd have to wait till the next week!

  • according to the OBR, the Browns made their final cuts and submitted the final 53 to the NFL. This post was made around 5:42pm.

    So I expect we will know within the hour.

  • The list that I saw didn't include Furey.....

    Imagine my surprise...someone "reports" something but refuses to provide where he gets the info and expects people to believe it?

  • The list that I saw didn't include Furey.....

    Imagine my surprise...someone "reports" something but refuses to provide where he gets the info and expects people to believe it?

    @mark-o said:

    The list that I saw didn't include Furey.....

    Imagine my surprise...someone "reports" something but refuses to provide where he gets the info and expects people to believe it?

    Actually Mark, I think they got exactly what they wanted.

  • the REAL list is pinned to the top of the page!!!

    Move along, nothing to see here!!!