Skip to content

Kareem Hunt looking for extension with the BROWNS.    NBC Sports PFT.

The Browns Board
23 8 809
  • I like Kareem Hunt. I hope he gets an extension. I just need to find a handful of players to root for keep my mind off shitbag Watson.

    WSS 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @westside-steve said:

    I like Kareem Hunt. I hope he gets an extension. I just need to find a handful of players to root for keep my mind off shitbag Watson.

    WSS 

    Very strange example to use.  
     

    But we’ve seen OJ and Pudding Pop comparisons to Watson here in the past few weeks from this board so par for the course. 
     

    Back on topic…Hunt is one of my favorite football players on our team.  He plays the game like a throwback and Carries the ball like he wants to hurt 11 guys on the other side.  I sure hope we don’t trade him because there are many times over the past two years where Hunt was the hot hand and we had a guy named Nick Chubb on the roster too. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    I like Kareem Hunt. I hope he gets an extension. I just need to find a handful of players to root for keep my mind off shitbag Watson.

    WSS 

    Very strange example to use.  
     

    But we’ve seen OJ and Pudding Pop comparisons to Watson here in the past few weeks from this board so par for the course. 
     

    Back on topic…Hunt is one of my favorite football players on our team.  He plays the game like a throwback and Carries the ball like he wants to hurt 11 guys on the other side.  I sure hope we don’t trade him because there are many times over the past two years where Hunt was the hot hand and we had a guy named Nick Chubb on the roster too. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Very strange example to use.  

    But we’ve seen OJ and Pudding Pop comparisons to Watson here in the past few weeks from this board so par for the course. 

    Back on topic…Hunt is one of my favorite football players on our team.  He plays the game like a throwback and Carries the ball like he wants to hurt 11 guys on the other side.  I sure hope we don’t trade him because there are many times over the past two years where Hunt was the hot hand and we had a guy named Nick Chubb on the roster too. <--- the 1-2 punch !

    Who doesn't like the best 1-2 RB punch in the NFL ?  This is the best case for keeping Hunt.  Plus I believe by running the bulldozer Chubb then later inserting a fresh Hunt and back has to wear the defenses out.

    The BROWNS brain trust must really like something about the current undercads to even think about breaking that up.  

    It's always nice to have options.    🙂

  • @westside-steve said:

    I like Kareem Hunt. I hope he gets an extension. I just need to find a handful of players to root for keep my mind off shitbag Watson.

    WSS 

    Very strange example to use.  
     

    But we’ve seen OJ and Pudding Pop comparisons to Watson here in the past few weeks from this board so par for the course. 
     

    Back on topic…Hunt is one of my favorite football players on our team.  He plays the game like a throwback and Carries the ball like he wants to hurt 11 guys on the other side.  I sure hope we don’t trade him because there are many times over the past two years where Hunt was the hot hand and we had a guy named Nick Chubb on the roster too. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @sdbacker80 said:

    and Carries the ball like he wants to hurt 11 guys on the other side

    🙂  I like to say, He runs like his hair is on fire.