Haslams Eyeing New Domed Stadium for Browns
-
Things to consider.
If it is in the 40's it would be closed. Probably the 50's
If it is in the 80's it would be closed.
The NFL is in charge of the retractable roofs. It isn't a decision made by the home team. The decision is usually made before gameday. I don't think the NFL allows the roof to move once the game starts.
-
Things to consider.
If it is in the 40's it would be closed. Probably the 50's
If it is in the 80's it would be closed.
The NFL is in charge of the retractable roofs. It isn't a decision made by the home team. The decision is usually made before gameday. I don't think the NFL allows the roof to move once the game starts.
Things to consider.
If it is in the 40's it would be closed. Probably the 50's
If it is in the 80's it would be closed.
The NFL is in charge of the retractable roofs. It isn't a decision made by the home team. The decision is usually made before gameday. I don't think the NFL allows the roof to move once the game starts.
This is completely stupid... Home teams should have autonomy in this decision.. No one knows the weather better than the people living in it...
-
Things to consider.
If it is in the 40's it would be closed. Probably the 50's
If it is in the 80's it would be closed.
The NFL is in charge of the retractable roofs. It isn't a decision made by the home team. The decision is usually made before gameday. I don't think the NFL allows the roof to move once the game starts.
Things to consider.
If it is in the 40's it would be closed. Probably the 50's
If it is in the 80's it would be closed.
The NFL is in charge of the retractable roofs. It isn't a decision made by the home team. The decision is usually made before gameday. I don't think the NFL allows the roof to move once the game starts.
That may be true the NFL.inc likes to run and control everything it can. (I'll try and find that out for sure.)
Maybe because of camera serups, whatever.
-
I will amend my comment about home teams. They do have some control over the matter along with the NFL. Exactly how that works i don't know. I am sure there are some parameters involved.
As an example I don't think a team could decide the night before in a snow storm they were going to play with a open roof, giving them some sort of advantage becuse the other team didn't pack all of the cold weather gear needs to play outdoors.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login