Direct TV Free NFL Sunday Ticket Max
-
I had a nice 8-10 year run with Free Ticket. I’d have to negotiate it each year and go through their retention department. After AT&T took over they were stingy and so I stream now and get all the games and the feed is good.
If they are offering take it but I’ll share the streaming service I go through if it doesn’t work out just send me a message
I had a nice 8-10 year run with Free Ticket. I’d have to negotiate it each year and go through their retention department. After AT&T took over they were stingy and so I stream now and get all the games and the feed is good.
If they are offering take it but I’ll share the streaming service I go through if it doesn’t work out just send me a message
We had the same experience when AT&T took over. Any streaming advice you can offer up will be greatly appreciated.
-
I had a nice 8-10 year run with Free Ticket. I’d have to negotiate it each year and go through their retention department. After AT&T took over they were stingy and so I stream now and get all the games and the feed is good.
If they are offering take it but I’ll share the streaming service I go through if it doesn’t work out just send me a message
We had the same experience when AT&T took over. Any streaming advice you can offer up will be greatly appreciated.
We had the same experience when AT&T took over. Any streaming advice you can offer up will be greatly appreciated.
Well, there is a workaround, but I don't love (or trust LOL!!) you guys enough to let you use it. It would only work 1\2 the time anyway. (when the Browns aren't on my local OTA channels) With a username and password, you can log onto any device, anywhere- and stream Sunday Ticket on your account.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login