Skip to content

Winfrey

The Browns Board
23 10 1.1k 1
  • If we bring in a vet DT, it probably won't be until after camp opens, and maybe a couple of the pre-season game.  I think we will want to see what happens once the pads go on.

    @ballpeen said:

    If we bring in a vet DT, it probably won't be until after camp opens, and maybe a couple of the pre-season game.  I think we will want to see what happens once the pads go on.

    Oprah Winfrey ?

    No seriously I kind of have the same vib on this 2022 team and coaches and FO.  Wait and see how things break out including  " the suspension " and then put the 53 together.....albeit maybe hastily before September 11 maybe against their former quarterback. 

    Nothing like a little more drama... eh ?

  • And you never know who is going to be cut or waived in hopes of making a teams practice squad.  There are a lot of players we have wanted to draft who didn't make it to our pick.  When those guys pop up on the waiver wire, it has to get a double take from people in the front office.

  • I thought this was about Oprahs book club.