Skip to content

I voted for:

The Browns Board
22 8 875 1
  • @mjp28 said:

    OH !    I wold have never thought of that.   Good one.  

    It tells you something about how much I've been reading you americans and your addiction to acronyms that I got it at first glance 😁

    @nero said:

    It tells you something about how much I've been reading you americans and your addiction to acronyms that I got it at first glance 😁

    Can you blame us? The women in Spain have some of the best looking acronyms in the world.???

  • @nero said:

    It tells you something about how much I've been reading you americans and your addiction to acronyms that I got it at first glance 😁

    Can you blame us? The women in Spain have some of the best looking acronyms in the world.???

    @texasag1969 said:

    The women in Spain have some of the best looking acronyms in the world.

    Isn't it amazing?!  You can make up any type of word...that nobody's ever heard of...in any language...and place it at the end of, "She's got huge _ _ _ _ _"  and everyone knows what it is.  🙂