Rams star Aaron Donald swings helmet at Bengals during brawl, will he get a suspension?
-
I have watched the game for a long time. I can't think of a time where the league stepped in and fined or suspended a player for a training camp brawl. I see no reason why they should start now.
Ditto.
Just surprising given the times we live in.
My point is if they're going to intervene for off the field stuff (assaults) then this would ve the time to at least issue a statement
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login