Skip to content

This is how a RESPECTABLE Browns FO and owner would handle things

The Browns Board
24 16 1.0k 2
  • @dutch-oven said:

    My dad has always been a big film guy, loves cameras, movie-making, etc. Worked in the theater business for years. 

    So he was one of the early people to plunk down an insane amount of money when VCRs came on the market. Like, I think you could have easily bought a dozen VCRS in the late 80s for the price he paid for his first one, I think in 1979 or '80. One of the first things he recorded was the '80 Browns vs Raiders playoff game. 

    I remember, as a 5 year old, watching that game in the months after over and over again, thinking that if I watched it enough eventually Sipe would throw a touchdown and the Browns would win. Basically, it was my football version of Linus sitting in a pumpkin patch every year in a futile attempt to see the Great Pumpkin. 

    That was a GREAT post!   That experience was good training for "The Drive" and "The Fumble" because the unfinished business of it all gives us insatiable appetites for more.  

    @flugel said:

    That was a GREAT post!   That experience was good training for "The Drive" and "The Fumble" because the unfinished business of it all gives us insatiable appetites for more.  

    Otherwise known as "Reasons I Drink To Forget"... 

  • @flugel said:

    That was a GREAT post!   That experience was good training for "The Drive" and "The Fumble" because the unfinished business of it all gives us insatiable appetites for more.  

    Otherwise known as "Reasons I Drink To Forget"... 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Otherwise known as "Reasons I Drink To Forget"... 

    I hear ya!

  • What Ariza is accused of is simply light years worse than what Watson allegedly did. Asking a masseuse to rub your Johnson or slapping it on her is far different than forcefully and repeatedly gang raping a minor. Not say My Watson doesn’t need counseling but it’s night and day. 

  • So much misinformation in sports these days.

    This is so wrong only because there's no trading for a player that's been cut. 

    FbNaQboXoAEiJcj.jpg.b0e3c9816218d22822a0a83278dce04a.jpg