Thurs Night Prime
-
The way of the world. Pretty soon everything will be pay-per-view. Oh well.
WSS
-
The way of the world. Pretty soon everything will be pay-per-view. Oh well.
WSS
The way of the world. Pretty soon everything will be pay-per-view. Oh well.
WSS
I think the downside to the NFL pay-per-view is they’re missing out on a much larger audience, which would effect advertising revenue.
The pay-per-view business model pretty much killed professional boxing.
-
The way of the world. Pretty soon everything will be pay-per-view. Oh well.
WSS
I think the downside to the NFL pay-per-view is they’re missing out on a much larger audience, which would effect advertising revenue.
The pay-per-view business model pretty much killed professional boxing.
I think the downside to the NFL pay-per-view is they’re missing out on a much larger audience, which would effect advertising revenue.
The pay-per-view business model pretty much killed professional boxing.
I have to wonder how many folks out there already have Amazon Prime, AND are able to stream video content? I agree putting it on a National broadcast would generate a bigger viewing audience and more advertising revenue, but the #@&*$## NFL would rather have the billions Amazon is paying them for the exclusive for TNF.
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
In 1964 before we went to church we would "test" the antenna reception to get an idea if we were going to be able to see the game.
2022- for many, same shit. Fucked up.
Agreed, but for those po' folk... Last chance to get the game for free, and then drop Prime Video... https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0B532RPFW?ref=dvm_us_dl_sl_go_TNFGD222_mkw_siyRG2VqI-dc&mrntrk=pcrid_622827947658_slid__pgrid_142039320952_pgeo_9015827_x__ptid_kwd-301094927889&gclid=Cj0KCQjwj7CZBhDHARIsAPPWv3e8pUiUIkCNTGaqMP4rz_j3GSqNifSbwd2fIbbga3oVk2ACypXcXsYaAisrEALw_wcB
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
In 1964 before we went to church we would "test" the antenna reception to get an idea if we were going to be able tonsee the game.
2022- for many, same shit. Fucked up.
I remember that. Channels 3,5 and 8 in the Cleve area. No UHF even yet if I remember. Being the youngest, I was the family remote

-
It’s my understanding that the NFL will allow the local broadcasting of Thursday night games.
However, the local broadcast is restricted to the tv markets of the 2 teams playing that night.
Yep - it's on local tv - we don't get the NFL channel - so, great move. Although, we are so busy, we record the games and watch them after the fact. Can fast forward through the commercials and halftime.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login