Depodesta finally got his coach but results are the same
-
That Pats letdown happened a week earlier than expected, and on the offensive side of the ball.
Their defense struggled at times with the DET running game. With Barmore out and against a run heavy/dependent team like the Bears though? Pats -9 was a bait for anybody who put $ on it.
Oh man, I avoided a bullet there. Someone had a higher waiver priority so I went for Dallas defense which killed it. In fact I'm thinking of keeping it the whole way.
Oh man, I avoided a bullet there. Someone had a higher waiver priority so I went for Dallas defense which killed it. In fact I'm thinking of keeping it the whole way.
Dallas against DET? Damn, should have said something sooner, I would have told you that you're an idiot to have done otherwise.
That Cowboys defense is nasty, and they just added big Hank to their IDL.
-
Oh man, I avoided a bullet there. Someone had a higher waiver priority so I went for Dallas defense which killed it. In fact I'm thinking of keeping it the whole way.
Dallas against DET? Damn, should have said something sooner, I would have told you that you're an idiot to have done otherwise.
That Cowboys defense is nasty, and they just added big Hank to their IDL.
That Cowboys defense is nasty, and they just added big Hank to their IDL.
why not us... ?.. because Big Hank's age 30 & Dan Quinn will not care
The Dallas Cowboys acquired defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins and a 2024 seventh-round pick from the Las Vegas Raiders for a 2023 sixth-round pick on Tuesday.
-
That Cowboys defense is nasty, and they just added big Hank to their IDL.
why not us... ?.. because Big Hank's age 30 & Dan Quinn will not care
The Dallas Cowboys acquired defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins and a 2024 seventh-round pick from the Las Vegas Raiders for a 2023 sixth-round pick on Tuesday.
why not us... ?.. because Big Hank's age 30 & Dan Quinn will not care
The Dallas Cowboys acquired defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins and a 2024 seventh-round pick from the Las Vegas Raiders for a 2023 sixth-round pick on Tuesday.
Maybe we can get John Bosa or Tim Goad out of retirement...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login