Skip to content

"The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?

The Browns Board
352 28 5.8k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #1

    "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31   ?

    Must-win game tonight.

    And trust me, Joe Burrow is well aware of his 0-3 career mark vs the Browns. It has been brought to his attention often this week apparently. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I need Joe Mixon to score over 30,5 points to win my fantasy matchup against my brother. I don't know what is more sad, the fact that I don't have much interest in pulling an overnight despite having holiday tomorrow, or that I believe that Joe might win me the fantasy looking at how good we are at defending the rush... 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    <crickets>

  • Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

    Hopefully you can find an Elvira 

    201B416C-61DE-4E0C-82DA-F21B5865322E.jpeg

  • Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #7

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Not confident in our Browns whatsoever.

    That sums it up.  We'd need the Bengals to beat themselves.

     - I'm sitting outside...handing out candy...and I just nabbed the last bag of Skittles to my pocket.  🙂 

    Ya know what, I don't think I'll be able to truly be myself until I have a couple of these little Snickers here.  🙂

    ...and honestly, is it really a Halloween without consuming a Reese's peanut butter cup?

  • Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

    i actually feel real good about tonight's game so much so i put some draft kings money on em to win outright 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Will Joe Woods have a job this time tomorrow? 
     

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    so GO BROWNS and eat a dick cinci

  • sydS syd

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

    i actually feel real good about tonight's game so much so i put some draft kings money on em to win outright 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @syd said:

    i actually feel real good about tonight's game so much so i put some draft kings money on em to win outright 

    Actually me too.  
     

    I love some player prop bets.  I think Chubb gets over 120 tonight 

  • @syd said:

    i actually feel real good about tonight's game so much so i put some draft kings money on em to win outright 

    Actually me too.  
     

    I love some player prop bets.  I think Chubb gets over 120 tonight 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Actually me too.  
     

    I love some player prop bets.  I think Chubb gets over 120 tonight 

    that should be a nice payout and very attainable

  • sydS syd

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Actually me too.  
     

    I love some player prop bets.  I think Chubb gets over 120 tonight 

    that should be a nice payout and very attainable

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @syd said:

    that should be a nice payout and very attainable

    Bengals safety +5000.  We got a great punter and a leaky Cincy Oline with Myles Garrett making sneaking through.

    I like DPJ getting yards tonight.

    I think Mixon getting a good share of receptions with Chase out and our coverage with backs and TEs being suspect that’s a good one too 

  • sydS syd

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Actually me too.  
     

    I love some player prop bets.  I think Chubb gets over 120 tonight 

    that should be a nice payout and very attainable

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @syd said:

    that should be a nice payout and very attainable

    I don't know....

    What if the Browns get behind quickly? 

  • @syd said:

    that should be a nice payout and very attainable

    I don't know....

    What if the Browns get behind quickly? 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    I don't know....

    What if the Browns get behind quickly? 

    what if they don't 

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    I don't know....

    What if the Browns get behind quickly? 

    what if they don't 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @syd said:

    what if they don't 

    Then they'll probably get behind late.  🙂

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Considering how they lost some of the games this year, please Browns don't make the outcome of this game the scariest thing to see this Halloween.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Not confident in our Browns whatsoever.

    That sums it up.  We'd need the Bengals to beat themselves.

     - I'm sitting outside...handing out candy...and I just nabbed the last bag of Skittles to my pocket.  🙂 

    Ya know what, I don't think I'll be able to truly be myself until I have a couple of these little Snickers here.  🙂

    ...and honestly, is it really a Halloween without consuming a Reese's peanut butter cup?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @orion said:

    That sums it up.  We'd need the Bengals to beat themselves.

     - I'm sitting outside...handing out candy...and I just nabbed the last bag of Skittles to my pocket.  🙂 

    Ya know what, I don't think I'll be able to truly be myself until I have a couple of these little Snickers here.  🙂

    ...and honestly, is it really a Halloween without consuming a Reese's peanut butter cup?

    No Ja’Marr Chase….which helps.

    And if God wants me to have 2 Snickers….then 5 it is….what harm is it eating 8 Snickers?

  • @orion said:

    That sums it up.  We'd need the Bengals to beat themselves.

     - I'm sitting outside...handing out candy...and I just nabbed the last bag of Skittles to my pocket.  🙂 

    Ya know what, I don't think I'll be able to truly be myself until I have a couple of these little Snickers here.  🙂

    ...and honestly, is it really a Halloween without consuming a Reese's peanut butter cup?

    No Ja’Marr Chase….which helps.

    And if God wants me to have 2 Snickers….then 5 it is….what harm is it eating 8 Snickers?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @canton-dawg said:

    No Ja’Marr Chase….which helps.

    And if God wants me to have 2 Snickers….then 5 it is….what harm is it eating 8 Snickers?

    There is no God. 

    Proof?

    Candy corn and black licorice still exists. ?

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I’m putting on my Browns sweatshirt and I’m going to be a blown coverage