Skip to content

Myles G wants woods gone!!

The Browns Board
33 14 1.8k 1
  • At this point, trade Myles.

    And while you are at it, trade Chubb and Bitonio too. 

    No need for those guys to have their careers pissed away by a completely incompetent franchise.

    Joe Thomas already has "Hall Of Fame Cleveland Brown Martyr" status. 

  • At this point, trade Myles.

    And while you are at it, trade Chubb and Bitonio too. 

    No need for those guys to have their careers pissed away by a completely incompetent franchise.

    Joe Thomas already has "Hall Of Fame Cleveland Brown Martyr" status. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    At this point, trade Myles.

    And while you are at it, trade Chubb and Bitonio too. 

    No need for those guys to have their careers pissed away by a completely incompetent franchise.

    Joe Thomas already has "Hall Of Fame Cleveland Brown Martyr" status. 

    In theory I would agree.

    This team should be contenders right now  so what are the missing pieces ?   A franchise starting quarterback ?  The right HC ?  The right owner ?

    All or part of all of the above  ?    It's enough to drive even an average fan crazy.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    At this point, trade Myles.

    And while you are at it, trade Chubb and Bitonio too. 

    No need for those guys to have their careers pissed away by a completely incompetent franchise.

    Joe Thomas already has "Hall Of Fame Cleveland Brown Martyr" status. 

    In theory I would agree.

    This team should be contenders right now  so what are the missing pieces ?   A franchise starting quarterback ?  The right HC ?  The right owner ?

    All or part of all of the above  ?    It's enough to drive even an average fan crazy.

    @mjp28 said:

    In theory I would agree.

    This team should be contenders right now  so what are the missing pieces ?   A franchise starting quarterback ?  The right HC ?  The right owner ?

    All or part of all of the above  ?    It's enough to drive even an average fan crazy.

    There's way too much talent on this team - as flawed in some areas that it is - to be hurtling towards oblivion like they are. 

  • Time to update my win/loss guesstimate for the season:

    8 - 9

    6 - 11

  • Hmmm….I thought we got rid of the locker room cancer. ?

    22D0C10C-874C-4A32-B4AF-ACE31CFFCBC9.jpeg

  • @mjp28 said:

    In theory I would agree.

    This team should be contenders right now  so what are the missing pieces ?   A franchise starting quarterback ?  The right HC ?  The right owner ?

    All or part of all of the above  ?    It's enough to drive even an average fan crazy.

    There's way too much talent on this team - as flawed in some areas that it is - to be hurtling towards oblivion like they are. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    There's way too much talent on this team - as flawed in some areas that it is - to be hurtling towards oblivion like they are. 

    Athletic talent, sure.

    Using their brains & tying it to their athleticism, FAILURE.

    In a nutshell, it's a low IQ football team.

  • Hmmm….I thought we got rid of the locker room cancer. ?

    22D0C10C-874C-4A32-B4AF-ACE31CFFCBC9.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    Hmmm….I thought we got rid of the locker room cancer. ?

    22D0C10C-874C-4A32-B4AF-ACE31CFFCBC9.jpeg

    I honestly think Garrett is the cancer... All he cares about is his own personal stats.. We should grant him his wish and send him to Dallas...

  • Hmm.

    I've watched enough film to see where we've switched things up, yet still failed to execute beyond a game here or there when we simply lose the chess match up that is roster comparison.  Because, much like the offense, when you have personnel deficiencies, your ability to make adjustments is limited. 

    And even where we haven't "switched things up", there have been individual and collective rep losses, the overwhelming majority of which are along the IDL and LB, are even the most simple of assignments.

     Players are able to look at themselves or their teammates and be honest about who is and who isn't getting it done. 

    So I highly doubt that quote is legit. 

  • Hmm.

    I've watched enough film to see where we've switched things up, yet still failed to execute beyond a game here or there when we simply lose the chess match up that is roster comparison.  Because, much like the offense, when you have personnel deficiencies, your ability to make adjustments is limited. 

    And even where we haven't "switched things up", there have been individual and collective rep losses, the overwhelming majority of which are along the IDL and LB, are even the most simple of assignments.

     Players are able to look at themselves or their teammates and be honest about who is and who isn't getting it done. 

    So I highly doubt that quote is legit. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    So I highly doubt that quote is legit. 

    After the game, in the heat of the moment…I have no doubt someone said that.

    They just didn’t have the balls to attach their name to it.

  • Indeed, a sportstalker would never invent a quote to fit their predetermined narrative.

  • Indeed, a sportstalker would never invent a quote to fit their predetermined narrative.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Indeed, a sportstalker would never invent a quote to fit their predetermined narrative.

    And an unhappy athlete would never say anything bad about the coaching staff.

  • Indeed, a sportstalker would never invent a quote to fit their predetermined narrative.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Indeed, a sportstalker would never invent a quote to fit their predetermined narrative.

    @canton-dawg said:

    And an unhappy athlete would never say anything bad about the coaching staff.

    I’m torn as I believe both.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Indeed, a sportstalker would never invent a quote to fit their predetermined narrative.

    @canton-dawg said:

    And an unhappy athlete would never say anything bad about the coaching staff.

    I’m torn as I believe both.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I’m torn as I believe both.

    Because both are probably true.