Skip to content

​ "The"  ?  Official Browns at Bengals Game 13 Thread  • WEEK 14 •  ? ​

The Browns Board
280 29 6.4k 1
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    So what's wrong through Q3 ?

    Scoring Breakdown Nick Chubb CLE@CIN Week 14 2022. 27 yards

    RulePts1 point for every 4 Rushing Attempts (0.25 per) applied to 12 Rushing Attempts31 point for every 10Rushing Yards (0.1 per) applied to 27 Rushing Yards2.71 point for every Catch applied to 1 Catch11 point for every 10 Receiving Yards (0.1 per) applied to 12 Receiving Yards1.2.   Total. 7.9

  • @neo said:

    Doesn't matter what Watson does, the critics will be out in full force after the game.

    Week 3 of the networks not noticing the Browns offensive line in shambles.

    DW looks better but still not nearly up to speed. 

    Go no huddle & improvise jeez 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    Week 3 of the networks not noticing the Browns offensive line in shambles.

    DW looks better but still not nearly up to speed. 

    Go no huddle & improvise jeez 

    I've already made my mind up that I'm not going to panic about Watson at least until the start of next season, possibly halfway through next season. We gave Mayfield the same leeway.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Seasons over guys

  • N Neo

    @mjp28 said:

    And we all stand corrected.

    Watson is a good quarterback. 

    Doesn't matter what Watson does, the critics will be out in full force after the game.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    Doesn't matter what Watson does, the critics will be out in full force after the game.

    That was a bad decision for sure

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    He looks no better than Mayfield... Gets passes batted and throws picks...
     
  • He looks no better than Mayfield... Gets passes batted and throws picks...
     
    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    He looks no better than Mayfield... Gets passes batted and throws picks...
     

    I thought he had a stronger arm. Seems about average 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    Woof

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    Ward has been amazingly mediocre.
     

    I really mean this when I say I wonder if they could fleece a higher round pick who sees Ward as a Ramsey level corner. I’ve seen enough of an impressive display from Emerson to warrant the thought. To recoup some picks could go a long way 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    They got a horrible spot on 2nd down. Hos butt hit the 39

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Im getting the sense that Cincy doesnt repect our passing game

  • He looks no better than Mayfield... Gets passes batted and throws picks...
     
    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    He looks no better than Mayfield... Gets passes batted and throws picks...
     

    It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

  • N Neo

    @nickers said:

    He looks no better than Mayfield... Gets passes batted and throws picks...
     

    It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Shitpanski and his sweater vest are as bad as Shofner and his stocking hat.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Well at least the squeelers lost

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Game over... Shit play call...

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Watson tried but he can't catch 'em too ....l

    And now, the end is near
    And so I face the final curtain

    My friend, I'll say it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I traveled each and every highway
    And more, much more than this
    I did it my way

    Regrets, I've had a few
    But then again, too few to mention

    I did what I had to do
    And saw it through without exemption
    I planned each charted course
    Each careful step along the byway
    And more, much more than this
    I did it my way

  • @neo said:

    It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

    N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo

    @browns149 said:

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

  • N Neo

    @browns149 said:

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fan run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    No I don’t want to get rid of Watson. He’s barely played. But the coach could go, and I wouldn’t be upset

  • @neo said:

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fan run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    No I don’t want to get rid of Watson. He’s barely played. But the coach could go, and I wouldn’t be upset

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    No I don’t want to get rid of Watson. He’s barely played. But the coach could go, and I wouldn’t be upset

    Him and Woods can go today... It doesn't matter anymore

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    03:46 left, hmmm.